Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hey did Driver 3 released for PC?

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    *Grammar. Stop bickering ladies.

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.
    Give Bawa a fucking break peerzy!!!
    the guy is FROM JAPAN!!! WANG SHUNG!!

ok now back to the game...ok so the shooting and stuff blowed on the console...hopefully itll be easier to move and shoot in this pc version
    Last edited by Guyver; 01-30-2005 at 06:12 AM.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    *Grammar. Stop bickering ladies.

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.
    1 Mistake compared with Bawa's mindfield.

@Guyver - How should i know where he's from, and its not that he doesn't know how to type proper English its just that he doesn't.

Shooting will naturly be easier on PC as Driv3r uses the same control system as games like Max Payne 2, which was hard to play on the xbox, yet great on PC.

3. Games   -   #13
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    1 Mistake compared with Bawa's mindfield.

@Guyver - How should i know where he's from, and its not that he doesn't know how to type proper English its just that he doesn't.

Shooting will naturly be easier on PC as Driv3r uses the same control system as games like Max Payne 2, which was hard to play on the xbox, yet great on PC.
    Nobody cares if you spell something wrong. The only point to being a "spellchecker" is to make yourself feel intelligent. Driver 3 really bored me anyways, you cant jump or anything. I feel like I am glued to the ground.

4. Games   -   #14
    You can jump, it just feels like you have weights on your feet as you jump like a retard.

5. Games   -   #15
    lotta people hated this game, but i liked it a lot. i still play it every once in a while.

its fun cuz of the movie-making camera thing in the game, its great....er to me it is

6. Games   -   #16
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The physics engine in this game is pretty good I think, as long as you are in a car. The fact that the cars feel so real makes it worth a playthrough.

As to this...
    Quote Originally Posted by orchard747
    Nobody cares if you spell something wrong. The only point to being a "spellchecker" is to make yourself feel intelligent.
    Being legible should be something to strive for, I don't think you can criticise peerzy for wanting to be able to read something and understand exactly what the poster is saying.

He doesn't demand perfection, but I think he has the right to suggest that someone he knows can do better, makes an effort not to look like he's half using a foreign language. That is something we all should be doing already, out of common courtesy.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-30-2005 at 07:19 PM.

7. Games   -   #17
    Yeah the cinema feature is pritty good, its something i loved about the first Driver. only problem is if you do a really long chase it only lets you edit half of it, the in-car stuff is spot on, but the out of car stuff is shit that seems like they added it in the last second.

8. Games   -   #18
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    nvm
    Last edited by jaigandhi5; 01-30-2005 at 06:22 PM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Games   -   #19
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    did anyone find torrent site that has the pc version?

REad first post, game doesnt come out till march 15th 2005

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

10. Games   -   #20
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    The physics engine in this game is pretty good I think, as long as you are in a car. The fact that the cars feel so real makes it worth a playthrough.

As to this...

Being legible should be something to strive for, I don't think you can criticise peerzy for wanting to be able to read something and understand exactly what the poster is saying.

He doesn't demand perfection, but I think he has the right to suggest that someone he knows can do better, makes an effort not to look like he's half using a foreign language. That is something we all should be doing already, out of common courtesy.
    I highly doubt that was Peerzy's intent. And he wasn't "suggesting" that they use proper grammar, he was correcting them, and then scolding them for typos. Knowing how to use a keyboard, and being literate are two very different things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast