View Poll Results: Have you done any of these?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glue

2 20.00%
  • Spray paint/lighter fluid

3 30.00%
  • Cough Syrup/DXM/Coricidin

5 50.00%
  • Nutmeg

4 40.00%
  • Laughing Gas

3 30.00%
  • Benadryl/Dramamine

4 40.00%
  • Salvia

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drugs - Have You Done These?

nsane's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm
    But it's legal to purchase. By legal high I mean legal to purchase. Abuse is a totally different story. It's legal to buy a bong but not legal to smoke weed out of it.
    that's because it's intended for tabacco use. you can't buy a pre-made crack pipe, now, can you?

and if you keep it, bong, clean (less than 1 gram of resin) they can't touch you

but, i get yer point...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Lighter fluid is intended for putting into a refillable lighter, not to inhale. Nitrous oxide is intented for shooting up into cans of whipped cream. Cough syrup is intended to drink 1 to 4 teaspoons at the time, not the whole fucking bottle. :guinesssm

It's one thing to buy a legal high, but another to take it in a way that produces recreational effects. I dont know any laws against using Nutmeg recreationally but enough people do it, there will be.

And you better keep that bong alot more clean then less than a gram of resin. Better make sure it has no resin and preferably, made out of light material. If the cops wanna arrest you, they will.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    nsane's Avatar .
    no, i've actually talked to a cop i know, that gets high, about it...

they literaly have to scrape your bong/pipe/whatever and produce more than 1 gram of resin to arrest you for possession. they may, however, detain you for a few hours while they submit it into evidence, and pretty much do it the long way to be a prick. usually tho, if your not an ass to them, they go out to their car, scrape it, and weigh it on a scale in the trunk, then decide. by then, tho, you can be assure they're not ganna arrest you, if they produce more than a gram. instead, they'll usually right you a citation, for not being an ass. then you just gatta pay some $20 fine and not get caught for another 6 months or so

but if they find out your sniffing glue or some shit, they're ganna take you down for the sheir fact that you need help. i mean, if your sniffing glue, your obviusly dependant of being in some sort of high all the time. which isn't good, at all

now smokin a joint or bowl every now and then, they could give less a shit. they know, just like you and me, weed is no worse than having the occassinal drink

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Yeah. When I was a teenager.

All seems a bit silly now.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Are we talking about America here Nsane? That sounds way too rational for American law makers & enforcement.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    nsane's Avatar .
    yes, Florida, USA

might be a state thing tho. little stuff like resin in your pipe wouldn't exactly be a federal issue

7. Lounge   -   #17
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by nsane
    yes, Florida, USA

might be a state thing tho. little stuff like resin in your pipe wouldn't exactly be a federal issue
    Florida fuckin owns, if i could move there right now i would

8. Lounge   -   #18
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    florida = awesomz0rz

key west = where it's actually at (but don't tell anyone that shhhhh)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12