Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Games All Rips

i just thought you would no how to search rather than use crappy sign dats that take weeks to be reconized
    take the name type it into kazaa leave auto search function on for 15 to 20 mins these files are all the correct
    spelling how to you think i got the god damm games if you see a game with 1 host then this is problay a fake
    if you see a game with 30 hosts then this is %100 its that simple as i said most of these games are on kazaa
    with lots of hosts

the only rips that i never found on kazaa are 1.mafia 2.tigerwoods 2k3, found 1 but is was a virus.
    3.battlefield 4.fifa 2002 2003 are dodgy also, i got mine form market

so copying the name is just as effected as sign dats thats how i done it for the last few weeks.

if i look in here for programs and if their is a sign dat for the program i just type the correct name into kazaa
    forget the sign dats they suck. i got alot stuff in my kazaa downloads which i had to go type manually and download ,then delte the sign dat.

i dont no if everybody getting these problems but the sign dats seem to for ever like "etc xara 5.02 like a 1mb program and been sitting in my downloads for over 3weeks lmfao i got that fed up i just type the name and got it like in 2mins does that no say something.

2. Games   -   #12
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    what is the point if there are no hashes because there are many fake and corupt versions.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Games   -   #13
    The only thing missing is the size of those files... for example you tape Tom clancy's splinter cell in research window, you have about 70 files after 2 min... which one is the good one??!

4. Games   -   #14
    splinter cell is not even on kazaa ( Rip ) the size of splinter cell is 300mb then unpacks to 527mb
    then unpacks to a further 827mb

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    You should have said all of these extra things when you first posted. Why not Edit your original post to say that you should copy these names exactly into Kazaa and search for them, and it would be nice if you could post us some filesizes.

6. Games   -   #16
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    wtf? this has to be the most useless post ever.

here we go:

1. Hitman 2, if you type this in, you might see that people have it. Try to get the correct version and download it!!!
    2. deus ex -Same thing

hell, type in any game and dl it! chances are, one of them might be real!!!

i'm so happy to be of lots of help!!!

edit: i'd like to thank myself, and....... myself again!!!

7. Games   -   #17
    Conclusion is: this post is USELESS

8. Games   -   #18
    i just thought you would no how to search rather than use crappy sign dats that take weeks to be reconized
    take the name type it into kazaa leave auto search function on for 15 to 20 mins these files are all the correct
    spelling how to you think i got the god damm games if you see a game with 1 host then this is problay a fake
    if you see a game with 30 hosts then this is %100 its that simple as i said most of these games are on kazaa
    with lots of hosts

the only rips that i never found on kazaa are 1.mafia 2.tigerwoods 2k3, found 1 but is was a virus.
    3.battlefield 4.fifa 2002 2003 are dodgy also, i got mine form market

Sign dats take a weeks to be reconised? What on earth are you going on about? Also Mafia is on Kazaa but the second disk is corrupted - you need to get it from emule for it to work......

The best way to get and share games (or anything) is to use hashes or sig2dat - then people know that they are getting the correct file - no messing around, less chance of fakes.

Not everyone has b/band or the space on their hard disk to download loads of files in the hope that they are the one they want. Thats WHY hashes and sig2dat is used. If you aren't interested in them then fine but don't get upset if you don't get any thanks from other people because you are doing nothing to help them out.

9. Games   -   #19
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    This post isnt totally useless cuz at lest it lets us know that there is a real version out there somewere.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

10. Games   -   #20
    like i said i will make sign dats up once i get a new hard drive, also not all these games are on kazaa
    i got a few of these games from somewere else.

like 50 disks of games to put onto my new hard drive to share and every program you can think of
    + over 300 albums to, just waiting on my new comp getting made up bear with me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast