I hate those money grubbing b***ards, I have a small personal webpage hosted by my isp and it has a "best links I've found" type page on it, which includes my opinion of Kazaa and Klite. I didn't link kazaa or klite programs but linked to this forum for people interested in finding out more about a better p2p application. As long as you are stating the facts,ie. that kazaa is loaded with spyware sharman wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Where Nostalgia made a mistake was in directly linking to an application that was forced to stop development and distribution by sharman a while back. Thus the damages claim. What makes me so pis*ed is that sharman uses the very hammer that the riaa is using to break people. Sharman's whole existence is based on people acquiring software,music etc., illegally and yet they have the audacity to invoke the copyright infringement legalese with respect to their own software. What did they expect? The same people who download stuff without regard for copyright would somehow respect theirs? I like fasttrack because the users are plenty and frankly klite just works so well. I continue to use klite 2.4.4 and have never had a problem connecting,searching or downloading. I refuse to put kazaa.exe on my machine, even if it is a dummy.