Thread: hey wtf???

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    So, how come he could edit his guide?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    So, how come he could edit his guide?
    that thread wasnt closed.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 03-02-2005 at 07:37 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Aha, I thought it was at some point tho'.

There were no other posts in it anyway.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Also is theer any chance that my Overclocking guide be put into a thread made by me, so i can edit it freely. Or leave the thread there made by VB and inside it have a link to a normal thread posted in hardware world. That way i can make updates and answer questions and make corrects. The guide was written about a year ago so i've got alot more info to add to it, and im sure a few other members would like the same. Having it in a locked thread made by someone else is a bit silly, as i cannot update it, add to it, correct it, answer questions on it or anything.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    That is a very interesting and important question that needs answering asap, peerzy.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    That is a very interesting and important question that needs answering asap, peerzy.

So lets wait 6 months

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Also is theer any chance that my Overclocking guide be put into a thread made by me, so i can edit it freely. Or leave the thread there made by VB and inside it have a link to a normal thread posted in hardware world. That way i can make updates and answer questions and make corrects. The guide was written about a year ago so i've got alot more info to add to it, and im sure a few other members would like the same. Having it in a locked thread made by someone else is a bit silly, as i cannot update it, add to it, correct it, answer questions on it or anything.
    If you post an amended guide in the Hardware section I will make sure the locked copy is updated. There's nothing to stop you copying the existing post into a new thread.

The reason the guides are locked is to stop lots of spam being added to the end of the guides, and so that unwanted modification doesn't take place, as happened with muchspl2's guide. I suspected that things like that might happen, that's why I locked the HW guides.

Edit: was that fast enough for you?
    Last edited by lynx; 03-02-2005 at 09:24 PM.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    If you post an amended guide in the Hardware section I will make sure the locked copy is updated. There's nothing to stop you copying the existing post into a new thread.

The reason the guides are locked is to stop lots of spam being added to the end of the guides, and so that unwanted modification doesn't take place, as happened with muchspl2's guide. I suspected that things like that might happen, that's why I locked the HW guides.

Edit: was that fast enough for you?

So if i made a new thread with the guide in it, would the original topic in the guide section be updated with a link or something so i can update it and answer questions without making the guide section the new hardward world.

Meh you beat IKE, but still took you more than 10 minutes

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    so IkE... what its gonna be, will i(we) get our own thread?
    if not(which will be then no point of my guide being there) i like to remove my Guide from there and request to re open the orginal thread.
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 03-03-2005 at 02:36 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Retired
    if you give me a link to your original post. I will change it
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 03-03-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast