Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Schoolgirl wins Muslim gown case

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    That is completely ridiculous. I'm sure the person that told you that was lying - how would any authority pass a law that gave everyone except white people the right to drag a bin across someone else's back garden
    When told that our neighbor was colored. They went and got a different set of rules. Well I think they were rules. I did not see them.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    When told that our neighbor was colored. They went and got a different set of rules. Well I think they were rules. I did not see them.
    I doubt it.

I wish anyone would drag their shit through my yard.
    I think a good rule would be to smack them in the face for trespassing.

That way we both get something out of it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Sounds like positive discrimination to me boab, I agree it is wrong. One rule for all and so forth.
    Hope you get away with that one, I got slated last year for saying something similar. Still, that was a thread about gays, maybe that's what did it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Hope you get away with that one, I got slated last year for saying something similar. Still, that was a thread about gays, maybe that's what did it.
    Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, Say no more.

Maybe it was somethig to do with your account name. JP or Biggles will explain.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    school uniforms for all

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    school uniforms for all
    Agreed.

Now we want pictures of you in that short gymslip type skirt.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't see a problem allowing people to wear religious clothing in school up to a certain extent. Most schools allow kids to wear simple plain coloured religious clothes if they wish.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    I once had an issue with a neighbour regarding right of access . When we changed to wheelie bins our neighbour wanted to take their wheelie bin through our back garden to their garden. Prior to the wheelie bins there was and still is a place for bins at the front of all the houses. The matter went to the local council. They agreed that we were in the right to refuse access. When I said that our neighbours were 'coloured' the reply was 'That is different. There are different laws for coloured people. You will have to allow them access'.
    Sorry to be confrontational, but i don't believe that story. It's patently ridiculous. How much of that reply was real and how much was your interpretation of events?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw
    Sorry to be confrontational, but i don't believe that story. It's patently ridiculous. How much of that reply was real and how much was your interpretation of events?
    If you had said I find that difficult to believe the I would have considered you a reasonable person. Instead you have called me a liar. That I resent. You are a moronic imbecile. But I think that is only my opinion.

If you dont want to believe the truth then that is your problem. Why would I 'make up' such a thing. I am not racist. My lawyer said that it was probably not a different set of rules. But guidelines to avoid ethnic confrontation. Why we should have these I dont know. I could quote other instances I have heard, but that would be hearsay.
    Last edited by bigboab; 03-05-2005 at 09:04 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    If you had said I find that difficult to believe the I would have considered you a reasonable person. Instead you have called me a liar. That I resent. You are a moronic imbecile. But I think that is only my opinion.

If you dont want to believe the truth then that is your problem. Why would I 'make up' such a thing. I am not racist. My lawyer said that it was probably not a different set of rules. But guidelines to avoid ethnic confrontation. Why we should have these I dont know. I could quote other instances I have heard, but that would be hearsay.
    Then your lawyer and the legislature that made these "rules" are moronic idiots.

I mean, this an easily defendable thing. There is no way that action taken against your neighbors would be considered 'worng'.

I too don't believe this story. It's too ridiculous.

So your neighbors are free to trudge through your yard? Are you free to do the same through theirs?

I also can't believe that you would allow someone to bend you over in such a manner while you just stare in the camara and say.."That's the rules folks".

Maybe it's an American thing but something like this would make news, be appealed or something. I couldn't just sit and watch someone bring their shit through my yard and smile about it. I would literally resort to some street shit, get the person in private and stick a pistol in his mouth or something.

Most things have a simple solution.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-06-2005 at 10:32 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast