Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bag of Dicks!

lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    i hate banks. i really fucking hate banks.

on the first day of every month a standing order takes £50 form the current account to the linked savings account. note the linked, meaning it's always in my account. no matter; one day i don't have the money in my account they don't do the transaction from my account to my account and fine me £30. motherfuckers!
    This is contrary to the code of banking practice. Threaten them with watchdog.

If any other bills aren't paid because the £30 has gone from your account you can demand compensation. Heck, demand it anyway.

Still, that's the way with banks, you stick your head in a bag of dicks and come out sucking your own.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    keep your money in a jar
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    thanks for bumping this. i forgot i was supposed to phone them

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    i hate banks. i really fucking hate banks.

on the first day of every month a standing order takes £50 form the current account to the linked savings account. note the linked, meaning it's always in my account. no matter; one day i don't have the money in my account they don't do the transaction from my account to my account and fine me £30. motherfuckers!
    Welcome to my world.

One week before xmas I paid £1000 to a bank, £789's of the grand was charges and fines.

They wankers, if I had my way I would'nt have a bank account.

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #15
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I've been there Dave... banks suck. Mine likes to bounce my rent cheques even if the money is in the account on the day the rent is due. I mean, my rent is due on the 1st. I deposit the money on the 1st... wouldn't you say that's on time? I've just gotten to the point where everytime they bounce something that I've got money in the account to cover, I throw a huge hissy fit with them over the extra fees they've charged until the deposit them back into my account.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    What if there was a bank of dicks?

Wouldn't that be weird. Ha ha.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY

The Egyptians used to cut the cawks off vanquished enemies as a means of counting the dead. I suppose the pile that they put them in could be a kind of a bank of dicks
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    I've been there Dave... banks suck. Mine likes to bounce my rent cheques even if the money is in the account on the day the rent is due. I mean, my rent is due on the 1st. I deposit the money on the 1st... wouldn't you say that's on time? I've just gotten to the point where everytime they bounce something that I've got money in the account to cover, I throw a huge hissy fit with them over the extra fees they've charged until the deposit them back into my account.
    you dont know how how lucky you canadians are. we'd have to put it in at least 4 working days (excluding saturdays) before

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    you dont know how how lucky you canadians are. we'd have to put it in at least 4 working days (excluding saturdays) before
    Nope.

Cash shows up in your account the instant you deposit it, as does any form of eft. Cheques from the same bank take 3 working to clear and then to get credited to your account, and cheques from different banks take 5 working days to appear in your account.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY

What about a detective agency?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast