Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XBOX 2 specs revealed!

ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    that's 11x my cpu
    15x my ram
    4x my graphics card

(insert deeply saddened face here) yes my computer sucks beyond belief.

2. Games   -   #22
    I want one!

3. Games   -   #23
    mmmmm....GR4PH1X!!

4. Games   -   #24
    I'm sorry those specs just don't impress me... If they impress you then great!
    Last edited by freak; 03-09-2005 at 10:04 PM.

5. Games   -   #25
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    'k thx

6. Games   -   #26
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Wow, so if xbox right now has amaizing graphics and its only 700mhz, imagine what the xbox 2 graphics will be like.

Anyone got a price yet? If its over 1000$ im not getting it

7. Games   -   #27
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    If its over $500, Microsoft can fuck themselves.

8. Games   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by freak
    I'm sorry those specs just don't impress me... If they impress you then great!

i guess you have a supercomputer at home .... is it possible if i could use it? it'll only take one sec.

as for the price, lets see here, they'll be Mass producing these things that have 3 processors, a really high end graphics card, and 256mb ram.....i dont know but seems like its gonna be hella fuckin expensive when it first comes out, i mean, xbox rite now in canada is 200 bucks

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Wow, so if xbox right now has amaizing graphics and its only 700mhz, imagine what the xbox 2 graphics will be like.
    yeh well, new hardware is nice and everything... but xbox and ps2 would still have plenty of life left in them if ms & sony weren't dumping them so quickly in favor of newer platforms. like how about NOT releasing new machines, and concentrating on making better games (not "better looking"... just straight-up better and funner) for the ones we've already invested in?

the production cycle of game consoles has gotten ridiculously short. now we're supposed to switch to a new platform every four years? if we're willing to switch after only four years, then how about three, or two? if they did that with other electronic formats/platforms (like if the cd-audio or dvd-video format was only supported by the industry for four years) people would be running wild, throwing bricks through windows, setting cars on fire, throwing their toys out of the proverbial pram, etc.

but yeah, i'm sure the playstation 3 and xbox 2's hardware will both be awesome. s'just, the current consoles are still perfectly adequate and they COULD still release more & better games for 'um if they WANTED to, instead of abandoning 'um like red-headed bastard babies.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 03-10-2005 at 06:16 AM.

10. Games   -   #30
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    sweet, now if they could use a mouse like controller for FPS games, that would be great! sucks to play FPS with analog >_< too hard for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast