Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [FA CUP] Quarter Final Weekend

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    If the conversation did take place then surely that would be the correct outcome?

If he did have a half time meeting with Rikjard thenhis integrity would be questionable and therefore no longer suitable as one of the world's best refs

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    If the conversation did take place then surely that would be the correct outcome?

If he did have a half time meeting with Rikjard thenhis integrity would be questionable and therefore no longer suitable as one of the world's best refs
    That's a big if, Dan.

I reckon Mourinho is talking bollocks. There are officials everywhere in the tunnel at half time and full time to prevent irate players and managers getting to the ref. To presume that Rijkaard somehow evaded all of these people but didn't manage to escape Mourinho's beady eye ... is going too far.

Mourinho made it up on the spur of the moment. But supposing that he really did see Rijkaard going into the ref's room, he should have made damn sure he had proof before saying anything on TV.

Otherwise he just ends up looking like sour grapes.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Meh, otherwise it ends up looking like sour grapes :toocooltoedit:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    shrivelled and wrinkled.

you been spying on thier changing rooms yourself?

I must admit I do think what he said was probably bollocks too

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yep

http://www.Chamionsleague-changingroom-webcams.org

You're gay if you clicked that :lol:

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea statement on Anders Frisk
    Monday, Mar 14, 2005

Chelsea has read and heard reports about the retirement of the referee Anders Frisk, today and over recent days. We would like to make it absolutely clear that both the club as a whole, and our manager and first team coach José Mourinho, condemn any threats made to Mr Frisk, his family or friends which may have, in any way, influenced his decision to retire as a referee.

If there is any evidence of such behaviour by Chelsea fans then we would totally disassociate ourselves from them and we would welcome any such evidence to be passed to us so we can investigate and take the appropriate action.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi

UEFA shit out - probably because Mourinho threatened legal action, fecking pansies.

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Who gets the FA Cup's UEFA place if (somehow) Man Utd get to the final versus Arsenal?

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Probably Middlesboro', Villa, Spurs, Bolton or Charlton - whoever finishes 6th in the league. Can't see it being anyone else

Btw, the CL draw is at eleven today and the UEFA draw is at midday, I think. Good result in the week, mate. Why can't Shearer score like that in the Premiership any more :netty:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123