Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 24

Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    nice spoilers

Only read the part about Kim.

Have you seen The Girl Next Door? Has some hot scenes with Elisha Cuthbert

Yeah i have it on DVDR. I'll use the spoiler tags first next time, its just the stuff we are talking about is over a year old and anyone who didnt know is highly unlikley to even watch the show.

Post the Spoiler disclaimer or STFU....no..really.
    Post something decent or STFU....no..really. Also i've edited my above post, but because you have quoted it i might as well have not bothered. So really right now your post is the only one in this thread that contains spoilers without a warning

-=SPOLIER AHEAD=-

Nina h4x0rs CTU but CTU h4x0r'd back

Now Kyle (or however its spelt) is in the hotel and started having bleeding problems and stuff so the virus no longer has 14 hours but about 40minutes before it starts to affect people. Its just getting good, Jack has let that English bloke escape so he can follow him to the uber secret guy who knows Jack so well, whoever that is
    Last edited by Peerzy; 03-26-2005 at 11:54 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Retired
    /me wants Season 3

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Yeah i have it on DVDR. I'll use the spoiler tags first next time, its just the stuff we are talking about is over a year old and anyone who didnt know is highly unlikley to even watch the show.

Post something decent or STFU....no..really. Also i've edited my above post, but because you have quoted it i might as well have not bothered. So really right now your post is the only one in this thread that contains spoilers without a warning

-=SPOLIER AHEAD=-

Nina h4x0rs CTU but CTU h4x0r'd back

Now Kyle (or however its spelt) is in the hotel and started having bleeding problems and stuff so the virus no longer has 14 hours but about 40minutes before it starts to affect people. Its just getting good, Jack has let that English bloke escape so he can follow him to the uber secret guy who knows Jack so well, whoever that is
    It was decent. Great next time you won't be a dick and post spoilers about a cliffhanger, genius. IKE said he just finished watching season 1 not long ago so get real. Why not post the ending of Frailty while you're at it.

Consider my post edited since you now have a fucking clue.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-27-2005 at 12:05 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    /me wants Season 3

I've already sent 1 person in Austria a set of the discs (for season 3), if you want the same you just have to PM. Same goes for anyone i trust.

@Busyman - Glad we got it sorted. But IKE said that he had watched 2 and some/most of 3 before watching 1. Which is why i didn't think to post with spoiler tags, also the material isnt exacly breaking news. Ohh and sorry to break your balls but Vader is Lukes father, should i have used spoiler tags on that as well?

In my opinion So far Season 1 has been the most tense, Season 2 had a better ending (the last 5 episodes or so were fucking class) and now that season 3 has picked up (the first 12 hours mearly offer a setup for the final 12 hours of non stop action, tension, twists and turns.

Although i have yet to see any episodes of season 4 i doubt its going to be as good as 1,2 or 3. Mainly because i've heard Tony is not in most of them, and that Palmer is not in any of them, which im extreamly annoyed about as Palmer is played by an amazing actor and when he's on screen you really do believe he is the president and he is in command.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 03-27-2005 at 12:09 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I've already sent 1 person in Austria a set of the discs (for season 3), if you want the same you just have to PM. Same goes for anyone i trust.

@Busyman - Glad we got it sorted. But IKE said that he had watched 2 and some/most of 3 before watching 1. Which is why i didn't think to post with spoiler tags, also the material isnt exacly breaking news. Ohh and sorry to break your balls but Vader is Lukes father, should i have used spoiler tags on that as well?

In my opinion So far Season 1 has been the most tense, Season 2 had a better ending (the last 5 episodes or so were fucking class) and now that season 3 has picked up (the first 12 hours mearly offer a setup for the final 12 hours of non stop action, tension, twists and turns.

Although i have yet to see any episodes of season 4 i doubt its going to be as good as 1,2 or 3. Mainly.....
    Cool man glad it's sorted....

You are still spoiling. Check my edit of your quote....

Dude IKE ain't the only one looking the threads man.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-27-2005 at 12:13 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Cool man glad it's sorted....

You are still spoiling. Check my edit of your quote....

Dude IKE ain't the only one looking the threads man.

I did check your edit, and funny enough your saying that i said that, it says QUOTED BY PEERZY implying that i said that you have now got a fucking clue, which makes no sense.

So far IKE is the only one who has expressed anger at my lack of Spoiler tags and i doubt many people saw it in the 30mins-1 hour that there was no tags.

Oh and btw:

The ending to Frailty is that all along the guy who is telling the cop the story has been saying he was the one who was locked down in the basement and he is the one who refused to kill, when in fact that was his brother and he was the one who supported his father and was for the killings/huntings/gods wishes.

Or at least thats what i remember, i saw the film a while ago.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I did check your edit, and funny enough your saying that i said that, it says QUOTED BY PEERZY implying that i said that you have now got a fucking clue, which makes no sense.

So far IKE is the only one who has expressed anger at my lack of Spoiler tags and i doubt many people saw it in the 30mins-1 hour that there was no tags.

Oh and btw:

The ending to Frailty is that all along the guy who is telling the cop the story has been saying he was the one who was locked down in the basement and he is the one who refused to kill, when in fact that was his brother and he was the one who supported his father and was for the killings/huntings/gods wishes.

Or at least thats what i remember, i saw the film a while ago.

I was referring to your last post after mainly.........

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I was referring to your last post after mainly.........
    Yet you pasted your remake in a quote box, making it look like i said that

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Retired

Although i have yet to see any episodes of season 4 i doubt its going to be as good as 1,2 or 3. Mainly because i've heard Tony is not in most of them, and that Palmer is not in any of them, which im extreamly annoyed about as Palmer is played by an amazing actor and when he's on screen you really do believe he is the president and he is in command.

Haven't seen anything of season 3 yet

Do you have the PAL DVds? with Dutch subs?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Some are PAL (Most) 2 are NTSC, and none have Dutch subs, but they do have Spanish, your spanish right

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast