Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: 24

Logan's a dick

^^^^^
    Real Talk.

Logan is a bitch, the whole administration was a bunch of snakes, how you gon sell Jack Bauer up the motherfucking river?

This show is digusting, I slept on it for the longest time till my brother started pressuring me to watch it. I havent watched it for a long time, only caught the last 3-4 episodes and so far my only problem is that its always high drama, there's tension from beginning to end. It would be nice if they calmed it down a bit, seems like the show is towards people with small attention spans that always needs action. but i've only seen the last couple episodes this might have been the case in those episodes since they were wrapping up the season.

2. Movies & TV   -   #142
    Retired
    Hawk_187 I think you dont understand the storyline of the serie 24.

calmed down a bit
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-24-2005 at 03:43 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #143
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk_187
    Logan's a dick

^^^^^
    Real Talk.

Logan is a bitch, the whole administration was a bunch of snakes, how you gon sell Jack Bauer up the motherfucking river?

This show is digusting, I slept on it for the longest time till my brother started pressuring me to watch it. I havent watched it for a long time, only caught the last 3-4 episodes and so far my only problem is that its always high drama, there's tension from beginning to end. It would be nice if they calmed it down a bit, seems like the show is towards people with small attention spans that always needs action. but i've only seen the last couple episodes this might have been the case in those episodes since they were wrapping up the season.

You're an idiot.

Start from season 1 and work your way on from there... or I'll torture you with Tony

4. Movies & TV   -   #144
    wow everyone's offended wow

I already said I only watched the last 3-4 episodes, obviously I dont know alot about the show and I admitted that didnt I? Additionally I stated my opinion of the show was based on the few episodes I watched so yes it was biased and possibly incorrect which again I left room for you people to assume in my initial post.

I did not come here trying to trash what 24 has accomplished or bad mouth them in anyway, I just gave my opinion regarding the matter. Last I heard everybody had the right to their own opinion no matter how incorrect it may be..

wow I still cant believe this other man resorted to name calling, wow I'm amazed at how he has nothing better to do than try to pull me into a pointless argument on the net by calling me an idiot. But on the real if calling me idiot builds up your self-esteem then by all means continue. Wow you watched more keifer Sutherland than I have, good for you and if you want the rest of the world to know that by resorting to childish banter then thats on you.

"I'll torture you with a Tony".......wow ethug, what you gon do? clap me with your 56k modem?

22 years old and he still thinks he's the 6th grader by the monkey bars tryin to bully the rest of the school.
    Do you playa, do you. This will be the first, last and only reply you will get from me.
    Last edited by Hawk_187; 05-24-2005 at 05:39 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #145
    Retired
    If you ONLY watched 4 ep. then why post 'This show is disgusting'

Samurai ment that as a joke

You cannot give your opinion about this show by only seeing the last 4 ep. you need to see ALL episodes!
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-24-2005 at 05:54 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #146
    Okay maybe the slang here is different than there but "disgusting" means its good. i complemented it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #147
    Okay maybe the slang here is different than there but "disgusting" means its good. i complemented it.

Your a fucking cuntish faggot,

Ofcourse where i come from thats good

8. Movies & TV   -   #148
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Hawk_187 - Your post was idiotic, which in turn makes you, wait for it an idiot

I was going to quote your... speech, but I have better things to do. I won't resort to dedicating a page worth of text for one person... I'm not that sad.

So I'll end it on this note... I think you're a prick as well

9. Movies & TV   -   #149
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Logan's a dick

^^^^^
    Real Talk.

10. Movies & TV   -   #150
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Just watched the last 2 episodes,feckin brilliant,can't wait till the next series,be interesting to see how they bring everyone in on the next series.

Spoiler: Show

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast