Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Block Sum1 Uploading From Me?

Originally posted by MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 12:53
    How does it check if they're sharing?

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    MaxAndig
    @NFFC

You don`t need the newest eSTOP! version and pay for a key!

Just use the older freeware version 2.0 of eSTOP! instead.

Click the connection with the unwanted IP and you are ready...

By the way:

You can modify this program using ResourceHacker if you like and remove all the contained advertisement to get a clean and tidy looking program window.

Have fun!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Fatal Error+5 April 2003 - 14:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fatal Error @ 5 April 2003 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 12:53
    How does it check if they&#39;re sharing?

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?... [/b][/quote]
    very good point. An answer anyone
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by OcramC+5 April 2003 - 10:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OcramC @ 5 April 2003 - 10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Fatal Error@5 April 2003 - 14:12
    <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor
    @5 April 2003 - 12:53
    How does it check if they&#39;re sharing?

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?...
    very good point. An answer anyone [/b][/quote]
    obviously if they tell you they aren&#39;t sharing, then they aren&#39;t sharing...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MaxAndig@5 April 2003 - 18:09
    @NFFC

You don`t need the newest eSTOP&#33; version and pay for a key&#33;

Just use the older freeware version 2.0 of eSTOP&#33; instead.

Click the connection with the unwanted IP and you are ready...

By the way:

You can modify this program using ResourceHacker if you like and remove all the contained advertisement to get a clean and tidy looking program window.

Have fun&#33;
    Yes could do that, but the older version misses a lot of cool options&#33;
    The old version just let&#39;s you kick them.. but you can&#39;t block them&#33;
    So the one&#39;s you kick.. come back.. and back.. and back..

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Rocktron@5 April 2003 - 17:07
    You could download Estop here and try it for free&#33;
    I payed for the key...&#33; Yes i did&#33;&#33;&#33;

When it&#39;s loaded you have to learn to work with it.. look at the IP&#39;s... But if you want to block someone PAUSE your downloads for a wile (otherwise you can&#39;t see what IP&#39;s are the uploading one&#39;s&#33

When you paused your downloads, click the IP in the list you think is the guy you want to block (or double click and it will be cutoff) but he comes back.. (Than you know it&#39;s the right one..
    If you are sure, rightclick that IP and add it to the Site blocking list... he can&#39;t connect to you anymore&#33;
    (unless his IP refreshes after every logon&#33; )
    But the eerie one&#39;s you know after a wile... you can even check where they are coming from (Country)

Just check it out&#33;
    There are more program&#39;s like this one but i like Estop&#33;

Good Luck&#33;
    i have done what you said but he still can connect and it keeps stopping him, and they reconect for a second and it stops them again and again, what i need is to stop them connecting at all as they are still get bits of files,( I am sharing all my files but this guy wants all 15 of a tv series in one go i have asked him over ten times to pause some downloads and just do up to 3 at a time as no one ealse can get though )i had to set my sharing to a max of 2 and use the PREVENT HOGGING BUTTON on kazaa , as i sharing a file with a friend who i have got files from, if i set the sharing to more then 2 it keeps pinging ever second as it cuts there download off, any help would be grate

i have got he&#39;s i.p address and have norton firewall 2002 can i block him with this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12