Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy downloading speed....

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    that's pretty neat.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    wish it was always like that lol...but yeh...lucky...i've neva had that kinda speed b4

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    can I curse? FUCK!
    thats some nice uploading speed, hope its not PS'd.

I've had a download speed of 1MB/s from I think it was torrentspy from when I was downloading farcry. 4 gigs done in approximately an hour. My cable modem was heating up rofl.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Yea, it's great and scary at the same time...the seeding can take forever at ET.

I jumped on a low SLR (seed-to-leech ratio) pron torrent and got it back up...my ratio that is.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    my I once go something same single that was downloading to 899 kb/s

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    thats what u get on private trackers, u download ur file at max speed but u wont be able to upload it at max, the only way to max out ur upload is when that file gets released, as soon as they get released there will be lacked of seeders so any lil bit helps to seed.
    You say that as if it were a bad thing. To me that's just the reason why private trackers work so well. People are so eager to share that you can download a file in no time flat. If you're having trouble keeping your ratio up, then you can always throttle your download speed to match or be a little bit less than your upload speed. It's certainly better than getting into a swarm with a bunch of leechers and no seeds and having the torrent die out before you can finish the download.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Doba's Avatar Divel
    I don't always pay attention to my d/l speeds, but just now I was getting an album at close to 400kbs. Faster than I've ever seen before.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    damn singa, that's insanse
    His brother stole it from Walmart

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Wow, those speed are incredible, i'm lucky if i get a film done in a day, let alone a 1/2 hour, gotta get on to these sites.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    nice speed,
    excuse me while i wipe the drool off the desk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast