Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy downloading speed....

Fisk
    Just a question.. How much do you pay for that connection, Singa? Cos that's some nice upload speed going on there
    [Insert pesky signature here]

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by rzf
    Just a question.. How much do you pay for that connection, Singa? Cos that's some nice upload speed going on there
    I have ADSL and my dad pays around $43 CND for the connection.....its expensive, but worth it!
    Not sure how much Singa pays....but it should be close to that...
    Last edited by sameer0807; 05-30-2005 at 09:43 PM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Fisk
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    I have ADSL and my dad pays around $43 CND for the connection.....its expensive, but worth it!
    $43 is expensive?! Still the CND makes a little difference but still?! Expensive? You can't possible call that expensive with that connection of yours :S

But I assume that CND = Canadian Dollars?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Currently on 4mb/512KB at $30 which is a gread price...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Fisk
    Well I'm on a 2MBit/512KBit line which is around $100 (USD) a month. So the internet connection of yours is pretty cheap, compared to mine

6. BitTorrent   -   #36

$43 is expensive?! Still the CND makes a little difference but still?! Expensive? You can't possible call that expensive with that connection of yours :S

But I assume that CND = Canadian Dollars?
    Well, now I'm thinking of chaning my ISP...I will be signing up with different ISP provider which has download speed of 7mb....I will only have to pay $39.95/month for 6 months, plus I'll get first month free....but after 6 months I'll have to pay $53.95/month......

CND=Canadian dollars

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Well I'm on a 2MBit/512KBit line which is around $100 (USD) a month. So the internet connection of yours is pretty cheap, compared to mine
    holyshit......where u live man? thats just a rip off....

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Fisk
    holyshit......where u live man? thats just a rip off....
    Dude, that's the normal prices in Denmark :p And it's even considered CHEAP, as it's a business subscription (Thank thy lord!). So actually private individuals would most likely pay at least the double the price I pay for my connection. But this is soon the be changed... I hope

But I guess you haven't heard of our taxes in Denmark, eh? Lemme give you a hint: 45-60%

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    fastest download speed i got was 400 which maxed out my connection. this was done on WDGAF

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I ve just a 2mb/128 ,shity country

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast