Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are u for Console games or pc/online games?

Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Not nearly as good graphics on the Xbox though.
    The difference will be hardly noticeable and it saves you over £400 ($800)

2. Games   -   #12
    Plus if you are one that cries about mouse/keyboard controls compared to controllers... just get a damn adapter for it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #13
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    im undecided...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Games   -   #14
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    I prefer pc games, I don't use controllers so I have no blisters on my thumbs.

5. Games   -   #15
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I've never gotten blisters on any of my fingers or thumbs by a controller.

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SideSwiped
    I prefer pc games, I don't use controllers so I have no blisters on my thumbs.
    lmao, right after i said this...

Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Plus if you are one that cries about mouse/keyboard controls compared to controllers... just get a damn adapter for it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #17
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Nah, im starting to lose my interests in console games, slowly. Console, you cant upgrade its hardware, thus its graphics become mediocore compared to a pc's within 2 years. There are games on pc which are way more superior than those of consoles, and also third party games tend to be the best on the pc, incase anyone doesnt know that already.

8. Games   -   #18
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    im more of a console gamer, mostly because my computer is far from up to date, and my resources are limited. friend of mine has tried countless times to get me to build a computer, saying it'll cost about 500bucks for a pretty awesome system. but to be honest, i know someone along the way i'd fuck it up, and all that money would be gone. i have played 2 games on a pc tho, those being unreal tournament(looked great, played well) and hitman the original(played decent, liked 2 better) getting used to the keyboard wasnt as hard, although the mouse was more percise, again my setup sucks, so it was futile. with the direction of xb2 and ps3, it's essentially a mini computer as it is, with the new online enabled for both, all we have to do is wait for downloadable content, instead of expansion packs.

also, i have gotten blisters on my hand from a controller, case and point, gran turismo 3, with all the gas, break, shift, turn, for endurance laps, youre guarenteed some battle scars with the controller.

9. Games   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    im more of a console gamer, mostly because my computer is far from up to date, and my resources are limited. friend of mine has tried countless times to get me to build a computer, saying it'll cost about 500bucks for a pretty awesome system. but to be honest, i know someone along the way i'd fuck it up, and all that money would be gone. i have played 2 games on a pc tho, those being unreal tournament(looked great, played well) and hitman the original(played decent, liked 2 better) getting used to the keyboard wasnt as hard, although the mouse was more percise, again my setup sucks, so it was futile. with the direction of xb2 and ps3, it's essentially a mini computer as it is, with the new online enabled for both, all we have to do is wait for downloadable content, instead of expansion packs.

also, i have gotten blisters on my hand from a controller, case and point, gran turismo 3, with all the gas, break, shift, turn, for endurance laps, youre guarenteed some battle scars with the controller.

Oh don't worry, the downloadable content will cost you.

10. Games   -   #20
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    well if it's good it isnt free, never will be. just pisses you off when you pay for crap downloads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12