Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Cry Kicked Server

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    hello?

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    hello?

Im sorry, let us drop everything were doing in our lives to help you in your small tiny problem that is likley to be an oversight by you.

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Im sorry, let us drop everything were doing in our lives to help you in your small tiny problem that is likley to be an oversight by you.
    Peerzy, its a frigging forum, chill out. I was just bumping the thread.

4. Games   -   #14
    I heard somewhere that turning off the internal Windows XP firewall can help if you keep getting kicked.

5. Games   -   #15
    Peerzy, its a frigging forum, chill out. I was just bumping the thread.

Yeah its a forum, well done smartass. Doesn't mean you have to have an attitude.

6. Games   -   #16
    Yeah its a forum, well done smartass. Doesn't mean you have to have an attitude.
    Yes? Anyways I did a little extra research. Keyser soze I guess summed it up. Most UBI soft games dont let you connect to a server when you have a no-cd cracked game. Sad, I'll just have to figure out how to work around that for now. Thanks everyone for your help.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 04-03-2005 at 06:12 AM.

7. Games   -   #17
    Yes? Anyways I did a little extra research. Keyser soze I guess summed it up. Most UBI soft games dont let you connect to a server when you have a no-cd cracked game. Sad, I'll just have to figure out how to work around that for now. Thanks everyone for your help.

Try going into unofficall servers or servers that don'tuse 'Punkbuster' as thats the thing that kicks you.

8. Games   -   #18
    Try going into unofficall servers or servers that don'tuse 'Punkbuster' as thats the thing that kicks you.
    Yeah it still kicks me either way. If I make my own server, however, people are able to join and play a game with me just fine. But that isnt a good way to play now is it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12