Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: lounge posts

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB!1!
    that is a reasonable answer ta.
    at least you dint get on your high horse and start going into a little abusive rant....*looks at with cheese*
    Oh, dear...I really shouldn't mock the dim but you do realise I was actually on your side? You have heard of sarcasm and irony?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Only because of the importance that you sadly attach to post count, less competition as it stands. Really, you need to get laid or something and stop worrying about getting a higher post count than people.
    yea really, on my side cawk...

i was being sarcastic about your penis and saying you had a large peins wasn't contridicting anything i said just cause i said you had a large penis doesn't mean you get loads of sex and dont jack off all the time.... (retard wanna read the post or just pretend.....)

no you just dont get more "pie" than me, never mind in a week... or more sex fo that matter either.....

and btw i dint spell :your: wrong it was an a.b.b.r.e.v.i.a.t.i.o.n

3. Lounge   -   #13
    yea really, on my side cawk...

I was being sarcastic about your penis and saying you had a large peins wasn't contridicting anything I said just cause I said you had a large penis doesn't mean you get loads of sex and dont jack off all the time.... (retard wanna read the post or just pretend.....)

no you just dont get more "pie" than me, never mind in a week... or more sex fo that matter either.....

and btw I dint spell :your: wrong it was an a.b.b.r.e.v.i.a.t.i.o.n
    Ok.

The post of mine you have quoted was quoting Busyman, this would be because I was directing my post at Busyman himself. Any offence you may have taken personally will just be because you haven't quite grasped that concept of forum posting yet.

I'm going to gloss over your next two "paragraphs" as they don't make sense to myself or, I should guess, anyone. Even yourself, if you're honest.

But let's have a look at your "a.b.b.r.e.v.i.a.t.i.o.n"...
    wasn't trying to compete with you're undoubtably large manhood.
    I've put the spelling mistake in bold, let's hope your smart enough to figure out what I was going on about now. (Spelling pun intended). Actually you won't be able to work it out will you? You're right it is an abbreviation, it's an abbreviation of you are...

wasn't trying to compete with you are undoubtably large manhood.
    Doesn't make sense does it?

So just to clarify with you (in bold 'cos your fick): You started flaming someone who actually agreed with you. Twat.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 04-02-2005 at 01:05 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Come on cheese, be fair. You are (an) undoubtably large manhood.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    i'm a big gay boy
    all i did wrong was that spelling mistake.... the reason i "flamed you was cause you where trying to say i was miffed about my post count, (i dont really care that much to be honest) and then you tried to talk about the ammount of sex i get????? that had nothing to do with any thing.... that was just flaming

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by namzuf9
    Come on cheese, be fair. You are (an) undoubtably large manhood.
    This is true. I would just rather that when someone calls me thus they use proper grammar. Its the fair thing to do.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    all i did wrong was that spelling mistake.... the reason i "flamed you was cause you where trying to say i was miffed about my post count, (i dont really care that much to be honest) and then you tried to talk about the ammount of sex i get????? that had nothing to do with any thing.... that was just flaming
    Big letters for the retard:

THE POST WASN'T AIMED AT YOU!!!111

The post was made quoting Busyman, you weren't my intended target for any of my posts. In fact you barely registered on my radar because your post count is so very low...
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 04-02-2005 at 01:18 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    i dont understand y u aimed it at busy man then??? he wansn't even talking about post count i was.....??????

9. Lounge   -   #19
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    The post was made quoting Busyman, you weren't my intended target for any of my posts. In fact you barely registered on my radar because our post count is so very low...
    Whos?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    what do u know he spelt your wrong... hahahahahaha lololol!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast