Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The process of games

I made this in two minutes

2. Games   -   #12
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    I have a question about everything related to CG media

Why does it cost so much to make? What are they actually paying for; labour?

-edit-

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez

I made this in two minutes
    Yeah, because drawing a crappy image is exactly the same thing as developing a game What the heck is it supposed to be anyway?
    Last edited by mike45450; 04-04-2005 at 03:22 PM.

3. Games   -   #13
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    cg media. time and talent. it's takes alot of time, and talent. you start with nothing, then you have to get the actual people to do the movements, transfer that over using a motion system. then do character designs, then do background designs. voice casting, color, shading etc etc that's why it takes so much time. and the old saying goes "time is money"...so some lucky bastards are making plenty of money.

i think that image is where anaratica invades russia??? rise of the pengiuns baby!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    cg media. time and talent. it's takes alot of time, and talent. you start with nothing, then you have to get the actual people to do the movements, transfer that over using a motion system. then do character designs, then do background designs. voice casting, color, shading etc etc that's why it takes so much time. and the old saying goes "time is money"...so some lucky bastards are making plenty of money.

i think that image is where anaratica invades russia??? rise of the pengiuns baby!!!
    Pwn3d! Quack quack quack (reminds me of that one simpsons ep where homer is in charge of the nuclear submarine)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Pwn3d! Quack quack quack (reminds me of that one simpsons ep where homer is in charge of the nuclear submarine)
    wtf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12