Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    not on my interweb your not

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    technologya's Avatar Member
    Van wait to see how it will be
    Technologya

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    the only thing i remember bout the first one is them being stuck in alien pods o.0

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    naked scully, of course mulder had her held tight as a pair of latex pants on a 40inch ass, couldnt see anything but the silohette. be nice to see the new one tho, even tho i havent seen xfiles from season 7-9

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    yehh i cant wait until it gets released!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Im not sure they're getting back together, the last i heard they called it off cos Gillian wants to focus on her UK theatre career.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Ya Gillian said that, but im still hopeful

Bowman Eager For X-Files 2

Rob Bowman, who directed the 1998 movie version of The X-Files, told SCI FI Wire that he's open to helming a follow-up—but that he hasn't been asked yet. "I would be honored to direct it," Bowman said in an interview while promoting Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King, the upcoming TNT anthology series. "The only thing is I can't ask myself to do it. That's up to [The X-Files creator] Chris [Carter] and the studio. I've always said—and I've always believed, most importantly—I can't wait to see that film. If I'm invited to participate as a director, great, and if I'm not, that would be fine, too."

No start date has been announced for The X-Files 2, which has been delayed in part by Carter's legal battles with 20th Century Fox over revenues from the old X-Files series. But the pieces look to be in place for the project to finally come together, and all of the principals have said they're interested in coming back.

"It's Chris' show, and David [Duchovny] and Gillian [Anderson] are the face of the show," Bowman said. "If it's not me, I can live happily knowing that I had my great time on the show. If I do get it, hey, man, I'm going to kill myself making the best movie I possibly can."

Bowman cut his directing teeth in television, helming multiple episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation and The X-Files, among other shows, as well as the movies Reign of Fire and Elektra. Most recently, Bowman directed two episodes of Nightmares & Dreamscapes and the pilot of the upcoming ABC SF series Day Break, which is slated for a midseason debut

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Hopefully they'll replace Gillian with a younger, hawter redhead
    It's hot in Topeka.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Isla Fisher is hawt, but I really hate fish.
    It's hot in Topeka.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast