Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bring All Verifieds To One Section With Sub Sections

15 68.18%
  • Leave Verifieds Seperated As They Are Now

7 31.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verifieds Section

Well Ive done the basics for now with some restructuring for a chnage of pace also. I would like those that have time to make some guides on how to post hashes and so forth and of course for those that use the networks if you can post a hash or two when you get a chance. If there are any other suggestions feel free to post them here or within the main Verifieds Section would be best...
    Last edited by RealitY; 04-15-2005 at 04:10 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    It's good... apart from one thing.
    Why were the bookworld verifieds stuck in a 'Miscellaneous' section?
    Surely we have enough book verifieds for a section of thier own.

Also, now that K-Lite is no longer as popular as it was, perhaps we should be thinking of a new board standard for the posting of verified links?
    Sig2dat to be replaced by ed2k or magnet links perhaps?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    I like how it looks now...
    I think its easier to navigate throught the various sections..
    Good job

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    It's good... apart from one thing.
    Why were the bookworld verifieds stuck in a 'Miscellaneous' section?
    Surely we have enough book verifieds for a section of thier own.

Also, now that K-Lite is no longer as popular as it was, perhaps we should be thinking of a new board standard for the posting of verified links?
    Sig2dat to be replaced by ed2k or magnet links perhaps?
    I put the books there because that sections just seems very inactive having only a couple new items in quite some time although I could change it back and then create another Miscellaneous section although if so and never having been used it will be completly empty and look inactive and unused which is what I am trying to get away from and make the board have a more active appearance, this way it can have the eBooks and any other stuff that dosent fit in the other sections hopefully keeping it more active than its been. I think I will add something in the description to make a nice comprimise on this. As far as magnet or whichever feel free layout how you would want it and if you want to prepare a tutorial within the section along with it which is all the better then...

EDIT:
    Miscellaneous Verifieds
    Post Other Verifieds such as eBooks & Comics here and say thanks to those that do.
    Done.
    Last edited by RealitY; 04-15-2005 at 04:08 PM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I put the books there because that sections just seems very inactive having only a couple new items in quite some time although I could change it back and then create another Miscellaneous section although if so and never having been used it will be completly empty and look inactive and unused which is what I am trying to get away from and make the board have a more active appearance, this way it can have the eBooks and any other stuff that dosent fit in the other sections hopefully keeping it more active than its been. I think I will add something in the description to make a nice comprimise on this. As far as magnet or whichever feel free layout how you would want it and if you want to prepare a tutorial within the section along with it which is all the better then...

EDIT:

Done.
    As for the book section - okay, whatever works....

Regarding the type of link we're going with for verifieds - well, I'd prefer ed2k, but it's not just up to me, so... Poll?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    Regarding the type of link we're going with for verifieds - well, I'd prefer ed2k, but it's not just up to me, so... Poll?
    I wasnt aware you were specifying allowing only one link type as the way the section is you can link whcihever as before as long as you specify in the title with a tag such as [ed2k] to let others know which the Verified is for...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t94141-.html
    Last edited by RealitY; 04-17-2005 at 07:02 AM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Well I'm sure we could offer links to a better networks than fasttrack, and the forum as a whole should decide which networks to use.
    I've kicked off a discussion on the subject that could turn into a poll.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...88#post1037988

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Why limit which ones and not just allow whichever may be as long as they are not a clear cut issue like bt is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12