Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Reviled, but not what you think...

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    I'll just get xbox...since my ps2 is broken now...there's no way I'll buy a ps3
    Good for you. Your opinion means nothing.

2. Games   -   #22
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Good for you. Your opinion means nothing.
    I always wanted to buy Xbox...but for some reason i had to stick with PS2 and now since my PS2 is not readin any disks(broken).....Now i have good chance of getting Xbox......I think Xbox is way better then any other console out there.....just my thought!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Games   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    you have to ask. is it worth forking out for another (likely overpriced) console, just to write UMDs when you consider it'll be out of date in less than 2 years?

4. Games   -   #24
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Xbox 360 will be an iferior system to the ps3. Microsoft has stated, that they dont want to focus on graphic, but on the games being made. Witch dosent make sense, becuase the only reason people likes the Xbox is becuase its more powerful.

5. Games   -   #25
    it's about time sony focused on the quality of the hardware

6. Games   -   #26
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Why is it being reviled? Does no-one like it?

7. Games   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    New Dvd recorder, New Hard drive, new USB drive support, New Memory Stick Duo Support, you can use the PSP as a controller, using a new video encoder (much like Xbox 1.0-1.4 used a certain encoder, which 1.5 onwards used a new encoder).

Too be honest if all your gonna do is attempt to insult me, or my thread with your badly typed, nearly unreadable reply at least take the Caps Lock off and remove your penis from your mouth.

I saw this on another forum that has PS3 in the title and yes it grabbed my attention, hence why i choose to keep it, got a problem with that?

True the PSX may be old news to some, but for me it was new news, also they have made some changes to its original specs that even the mighty Busyman wouldn't have known about.

If anyone else wants to have a go at being the new 14 year old AOL American wanker with Caps Locks on, thinks speelig leik diz iz wel kwl then fuck off to another thread as i've had enough of Gameworld being overrun by these tossers. Keep it ontopic or don't bother.
    Look bitch. I stated my opinion without your shit name-calling. You may have IKE in your pocket but not me.

Your new news is barely new. No one really buys your hype and why should they.

A suped up PS2 is still a PS2. Further that with the fact that all these things in the PSX besides PSP support can be had for wayyyy less money.

DVD recorders ain't new and (and neither is the fucking PSX).

Your mom ain't buying you this shit anyway (if your country even gets it) so a STFU is in order regarding my mere opinions of your cherished thread.

Get a life...whiney bitch.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #28
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    closed....well not really, i dont have that power

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Look bitch. I stated my opinion without your shit name-calling. You may have IKE in your pocket but not me.

A suped up PS2 is still a PS2. Further that with the fact that all these things in the PSX besides PSP support can be had for wayyyy less money.

Your mom ain't buying you this shit anyway (if your country even gets it) so a STFU is in order regarding my mere opinions of your cherished thread.

you started by talking the thread down and saying it's super old news.

many people here may not have known about it before so thats one reason you shouldn't discredit this thread. although peerzy overreacted a bit i think he's allowed to defend this thread.

10. Games   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    Why is it being reviled? Does no-one like it?

Im reviled at my bad spelling

Like Dave said, alot of new people didnt know anything about a PSX, and even the people who did know hadn't seen this update, i didn't hype it up at all. I copied the text, title and linked to the source. In my opinion Sony are being cunts, big PS2's have stopped selling so they come out with a tiny one that everyone brought and now in a years time they want us to buy this again.

So is a machine gun still a pistol? There both guns, but ones just better.
    Me get a life? Im not the one who has to instult other people an there families in order to feel big, if you have a problem with this thread and feel it breaks the forum rules please report it if not, shut the fuck up or shoot yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast