Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PS3 Reviled, but not what you think...

Retired

Off-topic replies are not allowed in the Games section. This section was created so we could discuss anything related to Games.

The Admin and Mod Team have noticed that there are too many Off Topic posts in this section, as a result we will moderate this section more than in the past. You may notice more closed or removed threads and posts. Threads may be moved to the lounge, posts within a thread will just be deleted.

Some members have already been warned related to useless posts in the Games section. If we notice you posting those useless replies again you will be placed on moderation.
    If the off-topic discussion continues I will close this thread.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-09-2005 at 05:10 PM.

2. Games   -   #32
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    the falt ps2s have been timed to come out as everyone else is going to get an xbox because their ps2 laser wont work anymore.

a few people knew about PSX but you could count on one hand the ones who knew about PSP link up

busyman is either lying or works at the highest rungs of the sony ladder if he knew about that 16 months ago
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 04-09-2005 at 05:13 PM.

3. Games   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Too be honest if all your gonna do is attempt to insult me, or my thread with your badly typed, nearly unreadable reply at least take the Caps Lock off and remove your penis from your mouth.
    i did not insult you or your thread, i disagreed with your assertion that adding a video recorder to a ps2 makes it a new console. how many games can psx play, which ps2 cannot? oh yeah, zero, 'cause it's not "a whole new console."

MUST YOU TAKE EVERYTHING SO FUCKEN PERSONALLY, YOU FRAGILE SENSITIVE WHINING PUSSY.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 04-09-2005 at 10:57 PM.

4. Games   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    i did not insult you or your thread,
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    MUST YOU TAKE EVERYTHING SO FUCKEN PERSONALLY, YOU FRAGILE SENSITIVE WHINING PUSSY.

MUST YOU USE CAPITCALS ND BADD SPEELIN' 2 TRY N INZULT ME INNIT FKCING PU55Y SHTI!11!1!!

5. Games   -   #35
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    ...nuff of this...

take it to your PM's girls.
    Spoiler: Show

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234