Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Reviled, but not what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy

PS1
    PS2
    PSX (Japan only)
    PS3 (not out yet)
    PS1
    PS1 (slim)
    PS2
    PS2 (slim)
    PSP
    PSX (Japan only)
    [DESR-5000]
    [DESR-7000]
    [DESR-7700]
    PS3 (2006-7)
    isent it
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 04-09-2005 at 04:13 AM.

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    What about PSOne

PS1 and PSOne has the same insides, PS2 and PSTwo has the same Insides, this is a totally new console just with the same graphics chip as PS2. Its a whole new console apart from the graphics chip and the media it reads.
    But its still not ps3

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    PS
    PSOne
    PS2
    PS2 (slim)
    PSX (Japan only, 3 versions)
    PS3 (2006-7)
    Fixed it for you. PSP isnt a console.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Fixed it for you. PSP isnt a console.
    we dont have to get all technical and all

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    What about PSOne

PS1 and PSOne has the same insides, PS2 and PSTwo has the same Insides, this is a totally new console just with the same graphics chip as PS2. Its a whole new console apart from the graphics chip and the media it reads.
    YEAH IT'S "A WHOLE NEW CONSOLE" INSOFAR AS A DVD-RECORDER QUALIFIES AS A GAME CONSOLE LOL 'cause if you subtract the video recording from PSX what do you have left OMG ITZA PS2
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 04-09-2005 at 04:54 AM.

6. Games   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The PSX is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper old news.

I remember reading about this in January of last year.

Didn't this come out in Japan in December?

So what, they are releasing an updated PSX?

Everyone thought this was joke product back then (at least here). Now were supposed to be hyped up because of the much touted PSP bridge?

The title of this thread was just to gain attention. Well it did.....and now we know it's a flat out lie.

Now moving on.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #17
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    The PSX did/was suppose to come out about 1-2 years ago. Nobody seemed intrested, and it costed way to much. It was $1000 reatail when it came out. The reason there re-relreasing it is becuase of the PSP. They both use memory sticks, so you can transfer data between them. Thats there gimmick there going to play out. Plus i am not sure but they might make it like the GC, where you can use the psp as a controller. It is something cool, i might get it. Kind of a waste of money tho.

8. Games   -   #18
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    I thot PSX was stop producing. I read at local gaming magazine.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

9. Games   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    YEAH IT'S "A WHOLE NEW CONSOLE" INSOFAR AS A DVD-RECORDER QUALIFIES AS A GAME CONSOLE LOL 'cause if you subtract the video recording from PSX what do you have left OMG ITZA PS2

New Dvd recorder, New Hard drive, new USB drive support, New Memory Stick Duo Support, you can use the PSP as a controller, using a new video encoder (much like Xbox 1.0-1.4 used a certain encoder, which 1.5 onwards used a new encoder).

Too be honest if all your gonna do is attempt to insult me, or my thread with your badly typed, nearly unreadable reply at least take the Caps Lock off and remove your penis from your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The title of this thread was just to gain attention. Well it did.....and now we know it's a flat out lie.
    I saw this on another forum that has PS3 in the title and yes it grabbed my attention, hence why i choose to keep it, got a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The PSX is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper old news.

-cut-

Now were supposed to be hyped up because of the much touted PSP bridge?
    True the PSX may be old news to some, but for me it was new news, also they have made some changes to its original specs that even the mighty Busyman wouldn't have known about.

If anyone else wants to have a go at being the new 14 year old AOL American wanker with Caps Locks on, thinks speelig leik diz iz wel kwl then fuck off to another thread as i've had enough of Gameworld being overrun by these tossers. Keep it ontopic or don't bother.

10. Games   -   #20
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    I'll just get xbox...since my ps2 is broken now...there's no way I'll buy a ps3

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast