Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of these worth getting?

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Swat 4, I get this problem where the game loads, but then it hangs at a black screen. And I am forced to hard boot, other people I have read, have this problem. So much for that game.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-29-2005 at 02:23 PM.

2. Games   -   #12
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Can you guys compare stronghold 2 to some games? so maybe I'll get a sense of how the game is like.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-29-2005 at 02:23 PM.

3. Games   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    is empire earth any good, and does it offer single player realtime "War like" strategy...

4. Games   -   #14
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Doom 3 Ressurrection of Evil
    Lego Star Wars
    Doom: Yeah, its the same as the first one except more weapons & new monsters...Other than that weak story, great graphics, its a FPS plain & simple.
    LEGO Star Wars: I had fun playing it. Its for ALL ages, & it was a very nice get away from the 'typica'l game. I have it for the PC, but console is probably best. Hope I helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    is empire earth any good, and does it offer single player realtime "War like" strategy...
    I want to know that too,
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Games   -   #15
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    like stonghold 1 but better.

i'm liking the seiges

6. Games   -   #16
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka
    Can you guys compare stronghold 2 to some games? so maybe I'll get a sense of how the game is like.
    Stronghold is an RTS, like Warcraft. The game most like SH is Age Of Empires, I would say.

7. Games   -   #17
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    lego star wars is an interesting game i was playing it at a 5 year olds house why not get it for free...?

8. Games   -   #18
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    I didn't like Stronghold 2, its way to buggy!

GAMEPLAY: I run an AMD Athlon 64 2.4 GHz system, complete with 1 GB of RAM - way over the reccomended specifications. Yet, for some reason, the game is very choppy with an inconsistent framerate. If I want to move the screen in any direction just a little, I will end up moving it to the edge of the map. When I try to rotate the camera, I end up zoomed in on a plot of land. Yes, this affects the gameplay, especially in siege warfare. Stronghold 2 is full of major bugs, too - not just bugs that are easily overlooked - bugs that not only crash the game, but crash YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM. In the passed two days, that has happened to me at least five or six times.

I'll recommend Swat4, awesome game.
    Last edited by sameer0807; 05-01-2005 at 02:43 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

9. Games   -   #19
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    what about empire eart 2 anybody ? I hate games like the sim, because its pretty much supposed to depict the boring life of a human being. Is EE2 like that ??? Im really not sure if this game is worth trying... got 8.9 from ign..

10. Games   -   #20
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    what about empire eart 2 anybody ? I hate games like the sim, because its pretty much supposed to depict the boring life of a human being. Is EE2 like that ??? Im really not sure if this game is worth trying... got 8.9 from ign..
    not sure abt that, never played that game.

u can play Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars or American Conquest....my all time fav. RPG games......I just luv the gameplay. Very addictive games (Trust me).

BTW another good game: Act of war: Direct Action. The graphics r phenomenal. Setting new stage for RPG games.....n off-course good gameplay.

If you would like to play some action game then definatly: Starswar republic commado. There r many other first person shooters out there, but this game is good n feels like u actually playin Halo 2.
    Last edited by sameer0807; 05-01-2005 at 04:53 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast