Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Image File?

dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Unticked the box, it's a .img file.(cheers Izagaia )

After loads of Googling, I've found out it's a clonecd, Googled for ways to burn this and got conflicting reports about what you can burn it with and what's the best, what do you guys reckon I can burn it with and what's the best?

Very droll Muchspl.

Thanks Lion, don't really use 120% but will follow your advice to add that extension.

Also ta goes to VB1234 and Samurai for being on this thread and helping me out..........my family, agent, 3rd grade school teacher and all those I've forg....oops, sorry guys, only kidding, really appreciate the help.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Everybody goes through the learning process with PC's and all the softwares, bells, whistles and the likes at least a couple of times. What does what, how to do this, that and what not.

We're all "noobs" in one form or another. Me?.. I am a Photoshop/Excel/WinRAR "noob". I will probably be a Nero Burn 6 noob next week.

That said, my preference so far lies in Nero 6 for all my DVD/CD burning and video/audio encoding needs. Might not be "the best" however, it is what I am most comfortable with. And I have not uncovered anything thus far that it could not handle.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgy368
    I've found out it's a clonecd, Googled for ways to burn this and got conflicting reports about what you can burn it with and what's the best, what do you guys reckon I can burn it with and what's the best?
    Download and install CloneCD: http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html

You can burn the image using that software. Just click the Write from ImageFile button and select your file.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Ive always use DVD Decrypter for img files which can also just right click and go...
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-25-2005 at 12:04 AM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    can any1 tell me wat is the difference between an NTFS partition and a FAT32?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    thanks mate

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    n/p I would always go with ntfs personally, but I burn dvds and fat32 can't handle files over 4GB

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Yep, changing it from .img to .iso works every time, easy when you know how innit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12