Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Helicopter shot down north of Baghdad

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Did I get flamed for teh pwnage, or was it something else

I assume that Busyman replied to my post I made at 4am-ish (sorry didn't get to read it...), or more likely he reported it.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 05-06-2005 at 10:46 AM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    I assume that Busyman replied to my post I made at 4am-ish (sorry didn't get to rad it...), or more likely he reported it.
    Drunk Chebus
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    Wow. I didn't think you guys were moderating stuff anymore. This thread should have been closed a long time back.
    Well if a mod looks in and there is a stink about it then action would most likely be taken.

I'm surprised the pic wasn't taken down as well but really didn't care since it didn't bother me.

I ultimately was hoping that no action was taken against Samurai especially since "past practice" was brought up.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quite, doesn't make the humiliation okay tho'. We must not allow our own standards to degrade because of the actions of others.

Regarding the photo's authenticity - it doesn't matter in the context, I just thought it funny that a, ahem, military expert can decide from the state of a person's splattered head the weapon used to cause the carnage yet couldn't tell that the assailant had woodland camouflage on, in a lush green area with the code for a Kosovo armament on his vehicle
    Gotcha. It could have been a plastic gun in someone's backyard and I wouldn't have scrutinized it.

I don't see too much wrong with certain humiliation but whatever happened to keeping shit like this secret.

Everyone knows it has gone on for years but now we have folks taking photos and shit. Prisoners will always get leaned on for info. It's as simple as that.

Some things in the Geneva Convention are horribly soft.

I don't even think you forced sleep deprivation ffs.
    It sounds like once you a prisoner, you are to be treated with "dignity" and 3 three meals a day.

This isn't capture the flag or laser tag.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567