Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I please have

*goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    your perspective on this puzzling erm........ situation.

Okay, here's the deal, I was seeing a youngun for a few months, argued like crazy and basically clashed loads tho the shaggin was.......the bomb

I turfed his butt a couple of times, the first time I actually missed him which is why I went back. The second time I definately didn't.

We haven't seen each other for a coupla weeks but he keeps sending me messages saying he's gonna call and then just doesn't. When I send a message questioning this cos I think it's rewd, he has excuses. He was supposed to call last night and again didn't so I told him how rude I think he is and said G'bye and g'luck. Thinking that'd be the end of it.

Next thing he leaves a message again with the daft excuses, I didn't reply. Few hours later I get a text message from him inviting me to the footy. I'm thinking, wtf?? I've told you in person it's over and I've told you in text it's over are you demented or what? I don't reply to that one hoping he'll finally get the hint. He sends yet another invitation, to which I reply you're daft and just let it go. This prompts him to finally ring and I eventually work out from this rushed call that the reason he hasn't called is cos he knows I'll reiterate yet again that it's over.

So basically he's thinking we're still together even as I'm saying we're not.

Trouble is I'm far too soft and hate hurting people so it's hard for me to say definatively that it's over once let alone again and again.

Any suggestions on what I do now to convince him once and for all?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    your perspective on this puzzling erm........ situation.

Okay, here's the deal, I was seeing a youngun for a few months, argued like crazy and basically clashed loads tho the shaggin was.......the bomb

I turfed his butt a couple of times, the first time I actually missed him which is why I went back. The second time I definately didn't.

We haven't seen each other for a coupla weeks but he keeps sending me messages saying he's gonna call and then just doesn't. When I send a message questioning this cos I think it's rewd, he has excuses. He was supposed to call last night and again didn't so I told him how rude I think he is and said G'bye and g'luck. Thinking that'd be the end of it.

Next thing he leaves a message again with the daft excuses, I didn't reply. Few hours later I get a text message from him inviting me to the footy. I'm thinking, wtf?? I've told you in person it's over and I've told you in text it's over are you demented or what? I don't reply to that one hoping he'll finally get the hint. He sends yet another invitation, to which I reply you're daft and just let it go. This prompts him to finally ring and I eventually work out from this rushed call that the reason he hasn't called is cos he knows I'll reiterate yet again that it's over.

So basically he's thinking we're still together even as I'm saying we're not.

Trouble is I'm far too soft and hate hurting people so it's hard for me to say definatively that it's over once let alone again and again.

Any suggestions on what I do now to convince him once and for all?

Quit answering the text mesages, calls etc. If you really wanted it to be over, and wanted him to believe it was over, you would break off communication permanently. TBH, anything else seems like game playing to me

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    When I want rid of a flowe but she's a bit clingy, like. I normally get with another girl and go to the pub with her. Teh local gossip does the necessary.

Haven't done that for a while but it never failed.

Tho' to be honest, if the sechs is hawt why not keep doing it til you wanna stop
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    No matter how you say it it'll hurt. So instead of letting it drag on forever, be frank.
    A good clean break will heal better and faster.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Sure... Don't respond to anything from him anymore.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi

No you can't
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    does he have any brothers, sisters, pets? you could try doing one of them which may put him off, if only for awhile

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Awwwwwww Mankerina you've truly broken my heart now

Thanks for taking the time to read the rather long diatribel. I have ignored most of his messages, but I thought he had something he needed to get off his chest and it felt cruel to not let him have the 'closure' I thought he might need. He really is very sweet, but very definately not for me and has pretty low self-esteem so that's why I tended to tiptoe a lil.

I shall from now on ignore all messages and hopefully he'll eventually stop the ostrich act and move on.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    When I want rid of a flowe but she's a bit clingy, like. I normally get with another girl and go to the pub with her. Teh local gossip does the necessary.

Haven't done that for a while but it never failed.

my pimpness rubbed off

@goddess jus stop talkin to him or dont stay in contact with him and the best thing to show your over him is to find another man or ME!

U KNOW ILL RUBB U THE RIGHT WAY!

wubb u my goddess

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Erm Mulder, thanks but no thanks, I don't think I need to go to those extremes

Oh yes, I definately think you could sort me out Joob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast