Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back...

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    The thread was about regarding the Helicopter crash which, might I add at this point gave DIRECT LINKS to video's showing US SOLDIERS being executed.

I think people started forgetting this very point. A video is better than a picture?

The picture was also relevant to the thread as it showed a dead Iraqi. I am still wondering where "donkey sex" comes into anything relating to this, but each to their own I guess

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    The thread was about regarding the Helicopter crash which, might I add at this point gave DIRECT LINKS to video's showing US SOLDIERS being executed.

I think people started forgetting this very point. A video is better than a picture?

The picture was also relevant to the thread as it showed a dead Iraqi. I am still wondering where "donkey sex" comes into anything relating to this, but each to their own I guess
    Hell the video had graven images of soldiers and showed the cold blooded killing of another.

"I was going with the flow of traffic"
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-08-2005 at 05:55 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Your picture showed poor judgement.

If you thought that such a picture was appropriate for someone just casually scrolling through the thread, then you need to think again.

Who the hell just casually strolls through a thread with Helicopter Crash with links on the first post directing you to an execution.

You guys have your priorities all WRONG.

I got moderated for a picture, yet the videos were fine yes?

What a joke. It really is a joke.

4. Lounge   -   #14

"Donkey sex" was a comment that relates to the rule that on this forum you can only show tits, not vagina. "Donkey sex" is way beyond the rules of what people can post here.

Then again, people think thay can post pictures of splattered brains.

If you can only post tits here, why to you think that splattered human brains is appropriate. That is a gross lack of judgement.

A link is fine, as long as people know what they are getting into.

edit: never followed the link
    Last edited by hobbes; 05-08-2005 at 05:59 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'm not sure what or where the picture in question was. I didn't see it, so on that point I'm not judging.

What I can say is that I've seen links to videos showing executions, suicides, posts containing pictures of mutilations, posts with links to various graphic sites, and more, when the links/pictures have been removed with a warning. I've removed them myself in the past. I've seen links to graphic videos left alone and nothing done about them, despite complaint. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't often see someone moderated for this, unless it's been done repeatedly, especially when it's a long standing member who's never even been moderated before.

I'd have to agree that a PM would have served better in this case.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    I'm not sure what or where the picture in question was. I didn't see it, so on that point I'm not judging.

What I can say is that I've seen links to videos showing executions, suicides, posts containing pictures of mutilations, posts with links to various graphic sites, and more, when the links/pictures have been removed with a warning. I've removed them myself in the past. I've seen links to graphic videos left alone and nothing done about them, despite complaint. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't often see someone moderated for this, unless it's been done repeatedly, especially when it's a long standing member who's never even been moderated before.

I'd have to agree that a PM would have served better in this case.

Wasn't a link, but a picture of brains blown out. You scroll down and there it is.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Thank you NikkiD.

That's all it would have taken, to be honest.

Info: The videos in question were direct links meaning they loaded up as soon as the website was loaded up, with no option to not view it, especially on a DSL connection.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Wasn't a link, but a picture of brains blown out. You scroll down and there it is.
    If you have something against said member, you piss and complain.

If not, you pm him and advise.

Pretty simple.

Repeat offender, moderation...leading to ban if still repeating.

Keep in mind what I was moderated for....not being helpful.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Thank you NikkiD.

That's all it would have taken, to be honest.

Info: The videos in question were direct links meaning they loaded up as soon as the website was loaded up, with no option to not view it, especially on a DSL connection.
    So, I guess you just don't "get it".

Links require active downloading.

Posting graphic pictures is a passive event.

Just realize you fucked up and move on. geez.
    Last edited by hobbes; 05-08-2005 at 06:12 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    If you have something against said member, you piss and complain.

If not, you pm him and advise.

Pretty simple.

Repeat offender, moderation...leading to ban if still repeating.

Keep in mind what I was moderated for....not being helpful.

I said it was a gross lapse of judgement. I gave our rules on sexual content for perspective.

I said no more.

I didn't want to see the pictures. I didn't pm or complain. I thought that he was an idiot.
    Last edited by hobbes; 05-08-2005 at 06:16 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast