Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back...

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    This is the bottomline....

Samurai broke a rule.
    1. He is not considered a troublemaker.

2. A mod already saw the picture and decided not to remove it.

3. The whole thread was based on something that broke the rules.

If a member was offended by it, whether bad judgement or not by Samurai, it was best to pm Samurai.

This shit reminds me of a person at the office that overhears you curse while talking to another in the office, is so appalled and shit that they go to supervisor instead to the other office worker.

It's hard for me to say that a mod was wrong but in the context of thread (1,2, and 3 above), Samurai should have been cut slack.

To the folks that bitched about it, your aim was to get Samurai moderated and not to have the pic removed.

Your dry-snitching took wayyyyyyyyyy more effort.

The mods were doing a "job" and some members were being straight-up bitches and I'm soory I didn't pm Samurai myself in light of all the complaining.
    wrong and wrong

2. Lounge   -   #42
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    This is the bottomline....

Samurai broke a rule.
    1. He is not considered a troublemaker.

2. A mod already saw the picture and decided not to remove it.

3. The whole thread was based on something that broke the rules.

If a member was offended by it, whether bad judgement or not by Samurai, it was best to pm Samurai.

This shit reminds me of a person at the office that overhears you curse while talking to another in the office, is so appalled and shit that they go to supervisor instead to the other office worker.

It's hard for me to say that a mod was wrong but in the context of thread (1,2, and 3 above), Samurai should have been cut slack.

To the folks that bitched about it, your aim was to get Samurai moderated and not to have the pic removed.

Your dry-snitching took wayyyyyyyyyy more effort.

The mods were doing a "job" and some members were being straight-up bitches and I'm soory I didn't pm Samurai myself in light of all the complaining.
    For someone who goes on about other people whining a lot. You seem to be doing a good job a it yourself.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Bujub was placed on moderation for posting a link to a website with similar shock pictures for two weeks. Samuel got off lightly
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Bujub was placed on moderation for posting a link to a website with similar shock pictures for two weeks. Samuel got off lightly
    Because bujub had already been put on moderation at least twice before, and had had warnings before about other incidents. Though I must say 2 weeks is a bit harsh, as most of those previous warnings I believe were either about spamming, or his signature, or something along those lines.

Samurai's never had a warning about anything, so far as I know.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Because bujub had already been put on moderation at least twice before, and had had warnings before about other incidents. Though I must say 2 weeks is a bit harsh, as most of those previous warnings I believe were either about spamming, or his signature, or something along those lines.

Samurai's never had a warning about anything, so far as I know.
    Yup, harsh on both counts.

I only posted really to intimate that Samuel has probably used up all of his whinging allowance for this month.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    For someone who goes on about other people whining a lot. You seem to be doing a good job a it yourself.
    If posting comment is whining so be it.

I'm not posting to get someone in "trouble" or basically acting like a little bitch.

If someone wants to fix something that doesn't need fixin' or bitches about something rather than take a shortcut to do something about it then it defies logic.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    i didn’t read all of this thread, but Busyman being put on moderation for blowing ziggy’s brains out doesn’t sound right!

Free Busy
    I didn't do that.

I was actually banned before for "not being helpful".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I was actually banned before for "not being helpful".
    Much to the amusement of the assembled throng

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Much to the amusement of the assembled throng
    I didn't even know until I went back online again later. I initially thought the site had problems and went and did my normal business.

Yup, that comment speaks volumes. When troubles starts you always know who''s with you, even in principle, and who ain't.

Samurai found that out recently.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #50
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yup, that comment speaks volumes. When troubles starts you always know who''s with you, even in principle, and who ain't.
    Fuck's sake, it was only a day

If you get moderated for a longer time then I'll personally organise an overt mass protestation whereby each member of the cause goes on hunger strike 'til you're freed.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast