Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: job core

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i wanna see a gif not a jpeg

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    1. I am not a vegetarian.

2. Do you really want to talk about gay names?

3. Now shut up and get into that kitchen and make me a steak woman!
    A vegetarain that's in denial who comes from Texas and wants to talk about gay names and wishes I were female.

I do hope you keep these snippets secret and your Texan brethren don't find out. I mean it's okay on the interweb but you wouldn't want real people jumping to conclusions now, would you.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!

hey, how's you doin'?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

4. Lounge   -   #34
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    well, i'm just lost now

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i wanna see a gif not a jpeg
    Didn't think it would be so hard finding an in-action gif......so here's just another jpg for you.....me worris about this guy...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think tinabonbon just wants to make friends or has perhaps posted his pic to entice cyber advances.

I think it's brave of him to come out on our forum like this.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think tinabonbon just wants to make friends or has perhaps posted his pic to entice cyber advances.

I think it's brave of him to come out on our forum like this.
    Will you be my friend?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    Didn't think it would be so hard finding an in-action gif]
    Couldn't find ya a gif, but, I found ya a video oddly enough...

http://captainnapalm.com/pg_main.shtml

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Bog cleaner nice job shove your hand down shit clogged bogs all for min wage

10. Lounge   -   #40
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    vidcc i understand why you would think the way you do because you dont know real life and how it works.I did seek help from my mom and dad but they said im trying to get away from school by asking for a tutor I was like what the fuck.When i ask'd the school for extra help they said i did not quality because i did not go to school enough.I told them i dint go to school because i was not learning any thing from the dumb fuck teachers.Its a big cercle of i dont care about you.I stop going to school,week later they make me go to court.They ask the same question,i say the same thing.They say its the law,i say ok but if i dont feel like you're helping me then im not going.Im now in a school where i only have 3 class's and for most of the time we watch movies I dont go to school to watch movies,i can do that at home.I do admit i could have paid more attention in school at a young age but its not all my fualt.In the 3rd grade my grandma took me away to live with her because my mom had some problems of her own.I stop careing about that time so i guess i have something to do with my failed life.About the library,im 15 im not going to no library The system failed me,let me go get my gun...
    I did touch on the parental involvement thing and I am sorry that you have not had the luxury of more supporting parents..... the part of your post that mentions your attitude I am afraid loses any respect (assuming you are serious)....although at least you are admitting you have a problem and are trying to do something about it.

It's not too late if you want to do it. The longer you leave it the harder it gets. I cannot emphasise enough how much easier your life will be later on if you knuckle down now.
    Last edited by vidcc; 05-12-2005 at 03:48 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast