Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Revolution

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    We all know it will work out like this. Nintendo Revolution will be the third option and nothing more. It will have the same old games that are only devloped for it. (eg. Zelda, Mario, Metroid, ect...) Xbox 360 will have the most devlopers, and more games then both the Rev and PS3 combined. Becuase there making it so easy for them to make games for there new system. PS3 will be the power box, can power anything you throw at it, but wont have as mant games, and platformers.

I may be wrong, i don't think i am. We will see
    i'd say revolution will be the second option as the majority of xbox360, ps3 and PC games will cross platforms quickly anyway

2. Games   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Im am not saying i am 100% right. I just study and listen to everything each company says. What leaks out, and what ever rumor that comes out. Based on what we know, that is what may happen.

Its not a bad thing if it does happen that way eiather.

My personal thoghts are that the Xbox 360 will turn out like the dreamcast. PS3 will sqaush everybody with there Cell chip, Nintendo will still be here like always. Based on the info, and the facts, that wont happen. We just dont know yet.

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i'd say revolution will be the second option as the majority of xbox360, ps3 and PC games will cross platforms quickly anyway
    Remember the Xbox 360 PC in 2006 Yeah they'll be platforming.

4. Games   -   #14
    My personal thoghts are that the Xbox 360 will turn out like the dreamcast. PS3 will sqaush everybody with there Cell chip, Nintendo will still be here like always. Based on the info, and the facts, that wont happen. We just dont know yet.

don't say that.

xbox360 will be worth getting if they drop the subscription crap
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 05-16-2005 at 06:38 PM.

5. Games   -   #15
    don't say that.

xbox360 will be worth getting if they drop the subscription crap
    No no no, i am not saying it against the xbox. I am just scared, because Dreamcast was one of the greatest system. They luanch first, and they died. I dont want that to happen to Xbox 360. I dont think it will, but just worried.\

Remember FREE weekends
    Last edited by asmithz; 05-16-2005 at 06:46 PM.

6. Games   -   #16
    i think it's pretty safe to say nintendo are going to pull something wacky off, considering the name is revolution. also the rumours have been started by nintendo workers, it'd be a huge suprise if at least the controller wasn't something new.

important nintendo people have been saying since the launch of gamecube that graphics are coming close to the limits of what they can do and gaming needs to go in a different direction.
    No. A Nintendo spokesman has already said that they are not focusing on hardware. Just cause its name is "Revolution" doesnt mean it will be revolutionary.
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 05-16-2005 at 07:07 PM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    No. A Nintendo spokesman has already said that they are not focusing on hardware. Just cause its name is "Revolution" doesnt mean it will be revolutionary.
    but it kinda does though

8. Games   -   #18
    Means there gonna think out side the box, like with there customizable touch screen controller. pfft, lame

9. Games   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Actually, Nintendo recently said that their console will be competitive hardware wise. The difference is that they're not solely focusing on hardware for the sake of better graphics (I can't be bothered to find the source at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    No no no, i am not saying it against the xbox. I am just scared, because Dreamcast was one of the greatest system. They luanch first, and they died. I dont want that to happen to Xbox 360. I dont think it will, but just worried.\
    Nah, too much hype for that to happen.

You just know all the gam3ers out there will buy it

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky
    Nah, too much hype for that to happen.

You just know all the gam3ers out there will buy it
    Remember the Dreamcast was Hyped, and all real gamers bought/ still have a dreamcast.

The downfall of dreamcast was differnt story tho. Launching to soon was the only thing the same between it and the Xbox 360.

Heres some logos from nintendo

Last edited by asmithz; 05-16-2005 at 08:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast