Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killzone for PS3

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    thease new consoles are going to bring flame wars for teh next up and comign years

2. Games   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you compare the best clips that Sony has to offer with the best clips that Microsoft has to offer, you clearly see the PS3’s superiority. Now, this could be due to a number of things. First and foremost — are the PS3 clips “real”? Do they really show off the in-game capabilities of the console, or are they sweetened, pre-rendered clips of what we may see someday if a developer ever finds itself working with $100 million? If they are real, then Microsoft has some soul-searching to do. After all, they’re accustomed to being the hardware kings, and they seem to think they still are with the 360. One look at the specs, though, and you can see that’s not the case, at least on paper. And in in-game clips. All of this makes the burning question right now, have they been caught with their pants down by Sony’s “final” specs?

This is my read of the prevailing winds at E3, so far. If you’re here, and you see it differently, we’d love to hear from you. As an example of what I’m talking about, compare PS3’s Fight Night: Round 3 with Xbox 360’s Dead or Alive 4. Both of them look amazing. But the PS3 has the clear advantage

3. Games   -   #13
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Simply Amaizing

This is simply amaizing. Its honestly the coolest trailer for a game ive ever seen.

Now if Xbox 360 is 5 times more powerfull than PS3, imagine what there games will look like.
    "

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is fucking crazy!!! my jaw dropped and i couldn't breath...i almost made whipped cream in my pants!! that gmae looks soo fucking good!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    People are stupid, if they actually did the research they would relize that playstation will once again be nothing compared to xbox.

5. Games   -   #15
    No, your all fucking idiots.

Why try and say such and such is gonna be better than so and so, when theres still a year to release. This video is little more than a CGI video that could have been made on current Xbox settings most likley, or at least a pc. Theres no curser, the character does more moves than would be possible to impliment into a controller and parts appear over water in the middle of the air.

Who remembers the first PS2 videos they were the same quality, its nothing more than CGI hype to get a bunch of uninformed stupid 14 year old wankers to cream themselfs.

6. Games   -   #16
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk

Now if Xbox 360 is 5 times more powerfull than PS3, imagine what there games will look like.
    We'll have to wait and find out...

B-a-n-a-n-a-s , i think i'll definetely get the xboxx this time, if it suports xbox 1 games and a modchip can be inserted in it///

7. Games   -   #17
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ill bet it's 100% moddable (360), that's why i'll end up buying it. although PS3 looks good, the only thing going for it is Killzone 2 and as peerz said, its speculation. And please stop with the whole "omfg, Killzone2 grafix!", go to gamespot's discussion forum for Killzone2 and you'll see multiple threads proving that it in fact WAS CGI pre-rendered (and i was the first to say this game looked insane in the E3 thread...)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    (and i was the first to say this game looked insane in the E3 thread...)
    good for you!

9. Games   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    (and i was the first to say this game looked insane in the E3 thread...)
    good for you!

10. Games   -   #20
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    that vid was crazy. i believe gaming is going to consume more of my time soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast