Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teenaged Daughters Pregnant? Blame the Schools.

this story made me so angery, honestly, yep there is probebly more schools can do, but the sex edd at schools now is at a good standered, you grt free advice plus condoms, and the morning after pill if things happen.
    how dare this bad mother blame the school, you dont go round shagging in school do ya, i never did and neither id my freinds. as for them all being under 16 and the youngest 12 well thats just sick, what the hall is a 12 year old sleeping about in the first place, its obvius the mother ahs no morals and that ha s shown in her kids, plz somone tell me who lets there 12 year old out till all times of night in the first place. i think its a discrace and there mum needs a slap for tryin to blame the education system when its her fault for not teaching her kids not to sleep about.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    why? Doesn't your point come under the heading of what a responsible parent sould do? We have set the blame on the parent...do we have to go into every item of bad parenting?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Yes it is but in my mind that takes the back burner compared to letting your 11yr old sleep with her boyfriend.
    Nobody has said that it is acceptable, all we have been doing is staying on thread, as usual it will veer off to related areas but just hasn't done so. There are many parts of the story. The complaint about finance, the complaint that the school didn't do her job for her... and yes the age factor. it hasn't been ignored...simply the discussion has centred around this
    Teenaged Daughters Pregnant? Blame the Schools.
    We can discuss multiple parts
    its not accseptable, these 3 kid are on benifits not in full time education, and there mother is as well may i add. its wrong wrong wrong, i dont want to pay for some mothers mess up cos she cant bring her kid up properly, and she was letting her 11 year old ahve a sexual relashinship, thats illegal and wrong, women like her do not deserve kids, i hpoe she is proud.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    i hate how people arent responsible to admit anything. everybody tries to blame each other and ti works!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    yea this shit is crazy in my skool this gilr whoz 15 just had a baby 2 days ago lol i mean WTF UR 15 BITCH

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

But seriously now, I was taught sex ed. in school by grade 4. It taught me a lot about consequences and responsiblity. Now I never want to get pregnant.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    yea this shit is crazy in my skool this gilr whoz 15 just had a baby 2 days ago lol i mean WTF UR 15 BITCH
    LOLLZZZ A GIRL IN UR SKOLL WHO 15 LOLZ\ZZ BITCH WTFFSS?z? SEE HADZZ BBBY LEIK 2 DAYZZZZ IGO WTF BQQ!11!!!11

On a serious matter personally its not the schoolds fault at all. Its the attitude kids have, they all want to be 'gangsta', 'G'd up' and so on so ofcourse they go out drinking there weak chav juice get mildly pissed and end up doing it on a bus shelter. To be honest theres nothing to schools can do legally, its just sociaty today, either give the schools more pulling power or teach the mothers how to be decent mothers/

ldman:

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If they are under age mothers put them in care. Put the babies in separate care, unless someone is willing to pay for the babies keep. It is obvious these young mothers are not being cared for properly where they are.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    If they are under age mothers put them in care. Put the babies in separate care, unless someone is willing to pay for the babies keep. It is obvious these young mothers are not being cared for properly where they are.
    That's a touch archaic, boab.

Is this to be a blanket proposal or will some 15 year old mums be allowed to remain with their families. What about the father of the child, surely if the mother is put into care then the father should be too. It's only fair.

Kids won't wait til the law says that they can have sex. They'll do it when they want to, unplanned pregnancies happen to adults all the time so it follows that some kids will end up with child. Having sex with a peer at fifteen is commonplace and always has been, to make it punishable in some cases by bannishment from your loved ones is absolute nonsense.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    That's a touch archaic, boab.

Is this to be a blanket proposal or will some 15 year old mums be allowed to remain with their families. What about the father of the child, surely if the mother is put into care then the father should be too. It's only fair.

Kids won't wait til the law says that they can have sex. They'll do it when they want to, unplanned pregnancies happen to adults all the time so it follows that some kids will end up with child. Having sex with a peer at fifteen is commonplace and always has been, to make it punishable in some cases by bannishment from your loved ones is absolute nonsense.
    I am really sorry Manker I made a mistake. I forgot the boys. Castrate them.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    In my country sex is a open subject. And we have a little problems with it.

If young people have sex its because there is something wrong with the culture. For example, young kids hardly know what sex is till they are 14 unless someone tells them of it. And thats what TV does ALL THE TIME. And the most dangerous thing is that TV does it in a mystic manner and irrealistic way.

So the kids know about sex. You can't get it out of their heads because they will be reminded of it everyday by the tv. So as a last resort we can only try to make the childeren's view about sex a more realistic one. But it's really a last resort because you cant expect such young people to be responsible about something thats so interesting.

To come to a conclusion, in my opinion the government is to blame because they should restrict the sex on TV. (adding bleeps when someone says fuck isnt helping and in my opinion makes it even worse) A big problem in my opinion is the Music Industry. Somehow they figured out that Sex Sells and because they make talentless popmusic and rapmusic - made by idiots who can't spell - that wont sell otherwise. Let the Government step in and promote channels like National Geographic and Discovery Channel and ban all sex and sex insinuation, because in my opinion the government is to blame.
    Peace is not established by making war.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast