Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boycott bali?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSheila
    What's a milf?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf

2. Lounge   -   #12
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    No, it's more like 99% of Australia believe she is innocent. Where do you get your figures from?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieSheila
    What's a milf?
    Just type 'milf' into Google.

Edit: Warning: Do not type 'milf' into Google.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 05-27-2005 at 03:43 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    i was refering to the dingo baby story in relation to australian public and press reliability.It seems australia's entire populations opinion gets convinced very easilyor persuasivly in total - where im from 30% maybe give a shit / 30% maybe heard it about it / 30% are busy with other things /10% are illegal aliens when it comes to whats happening in the country.

sorry - just pushing

5. Lounge   -   #15
    1. milf
    "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
    mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
    A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.
    I see, well ... no I am personally not influenced by that (and neither are most of my friends who are also reeling about this) and she's not a mother and not really likely to be now.

Bali have the death sentence too. She only got 20 years, we are supposed to lick somebodies feet for that I think. That's in spite of the Bali bomber who got off with a 2 year sentence with nearly 200 deaths under his belt. Not bad huh? You can kill but whatever you do don't be caught with hooch. Boycott Bali and all of Indonesia.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I agree boycott bali - less auzzie surfers in bali

ok thats it i stop now

have a nice day

7. Lounge   -   #17
    You'll never stop the Aussie surfers, they aren't smart enough to boycott Bali, too much salt water on the brain. I do speak from experience, my other half is an Aussie surfer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12