Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsleecher question

Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Strange.
    I've got it set to 50 on both headers and ID's and when I update a group I only receive the new headers since my last visit.

Well,here are screenshots on how I got it set up,maybe there's something in it that's different from your settings and might fix the issue:

hmm...asspie

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Yep, same settings as mine, except that I set "Days to keep..." to 20. It's strange because sometimes it works like it should, but the next time, chances are it starts from the beginning again. Can anyone maybe recommend another good program?

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    What version do you have as this was a bug for some in older versions.
    You could also try to uncheck get all headers and put a count limit on it...

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    I'm using 2.1 final (not registered). Anyway... setting a count limit just means it downloads as many headers as the limit, and that's not what I wan't either. I want it to download new headers since the last update. Bah, this app sucks.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Well like I mentioned its a know bug from a way back that the cache gets dumped and starts all over after closing the app if that what you poblem is. Anyway count may work for you although youll have to tweak it ti be accurate to time if thats what you want I guess...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12