Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 vs. PS3

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    xbox 360 is completely backwards compatible. it is not limited.. maybe a few games wont work, but they'll probably be games nobody cares about. llike, bad boys: miami takedown, or somethin...

read about it here:
    http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/...EuCTijoxJo.php

aah thats a breather....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Games   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    PS3 trailers shit al over xbox 360
    It would have been better if the PS3 trailers were actually from gameplay.....
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    do the xbox 360 pads have the expansion ports of the xbox pads for memory cards and headsets and stuff? maybe that's one of the "limited" things

4. Games   -   #24
    hugh.jeego's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by 3223
    will you need a broadband connection to use xbox live? if so i have a problem because my comp is upstairs and my hd tv and surrround sound is in the living room. what can i do to use my hd tv and surround sound and still use xbox live? i cant move my comp to the living room because it does not have enough room. any1 know how it will connect to the broadband to use xbox live?
    The xbox will have an optional wi-fi adapter. You can pick one up for you PC for about £20, and use internet connection sharing through Wi-Fi.

hope this helps

5. Games   -   #25
    Your all idiots, making a choice of which to buy when niether will be out for 6 months +, there has been no gameplay footage of either, no real game comfirmations apart from 1 or 2, and most talk is just bullshit made up by someone to make there e-penis bigger.

6. Games   -   #26
    hugh.jeego's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    anyways xbox360 will kick ass cos it has a new and improved live service(if you can improve on the current one!!)

ps3 are newbs in the online gaming business and online gaming is the future

plus, only f**kin dumbsh*ts believe that the ps3 is WAY more powerful than the xbox. Numbers in stats don't explain everything. The difference between the performance will barely be noticable. plus whoever said they prefer ps3's cos they thin japanese companies are reliable can suck my balls. i havent got 1 friend who hasn't been through 3 PS2's, and i.ve never seen an xbox break. TRUTH

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh.jeego
    Quote Originally Posted by 3223
    will you need a broadband connection to use xbox live? if so i have a problem because my comp is upstairs and my hd tv and surrround sound is in the living room. what can i do to use my hd tv and surround sound and still use xbox live? i cant move my comp to the living room because it does not have enough room. any1 know how it will connect to the broadband to use xbox live?
    The xbox will have an optional wi-fi adapter. You can pick one up for you PC for about £20, and use internet connection sharing through Wi-Fi.

hope this helps
    ive heard of wi-fi before but i dont know what it is. is it wireless? if it is will it pick up my xbox in the living room from upsatirs? also can you link me to some good wifi adapters on newegg? thanks for the help
    Last edited by 3223; 06-03-2005 at 03:38 PM.

8. Games   -   #28
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh.jeego
    anyways xbox360 will kick ass cos it has a new and improved live service(if you can improve on the current one!!)

ps3 are newbs in the online gaming business and online gaming is the future

plus, only f**kin dumbsh*ts believe that the ps3 is WAY more powerful than the xbox. Numbers in stats don't explain everything. The difference between the performance will barely be noticable. plus whoever said they prefer ps3's cos they thin japanese companies are reliable can suck my balls. i havent got 1 friend who hasn't been through 3 PS2's, and i.ve never seen an xbox break. TRUTH
    none of the three competitors for the next generation are n00bs when it comes to the internet.

microsoft have a little experience but it won't count for anything in the next 5 years

whether the PS3 is as powerful as they've been saying won't make much difference to anything. there's still games being released now that look like N64 games. hopefully developers will do something good with their power but as far as graphics go i'm not really bothered about what more the PS3 can supposedly do over the xbox360.

also about durability and reliability: gamecube>xbox>ps2
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 06-03-2005 at 03:39 PM.

9. Games   -   #29
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just get both, at least thats what i will be doing

10. Games   -   #30
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by HCT
    just get both, at least thats what i will be doing
    2x350+...no thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast