Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heading out to Italy for two weeks

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    Here's the tour I'm doing
    certainly gonna see a lot of stuff :jealous:

I've been to Venice (Beautiful and not at all smelly), Verona(they have a McD's and a coloseum (sp) type thing ) and Lake Garda (go out on a boat if its cheap and you can be bothered or go swimming) and take lots of pics

ps oh and apparently Florence is def worth a visit, I notice it is optional. Also tell your mum to have a look in the leather type shops/stalls any woman I have known that went there got a stack of bargins (don't tell your dad ). Worth looking at the market stall for the odd football top if thats your thing too
    Last edited by (>Zero Cool<); 06-09-2005 at 08:23 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Aye, every optional excursion is covered - My father likes to holiday in style

Having said that, I know about the cheap leather goods there Still have my wallet on me that they brought back 2 years ago (and a belt as well, come to think of it)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster

now THAT is a holiday

hope you enjoy yourself and dont spend too much time in internet cafes....not that im trying to get rid of you or anything
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Logging in from a PAYG internet phone at Heathrow

One of our hand luggage bags got stopped at security - Someone thought the camera bag could have held explosive substances

Will probably send an update when I get to Roma - In the meantime, any mods fancy posting the IP of this post to see how "secure" this terminal is?
    Last edited by Illuminati; 06-10-2005 at 09:23 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    ATM calling from an internet point in a wine bar in Lucca

Only called in to see whats been happening recently. Feels a little weird not knowing all the national news (English newspapers are available in rare places around the places Im staying, but they are the previous day).

BTW, a special message to Manker concerning Friday - How do you like those (red) apples?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi

Obviously I'm not happy about any good fortune that you lot get but it is tempered with the fact that you have to pre-qualify for the first qualifying round - and it fecks up your pre-season.

UEFA must be glad that it was a fairly small club that they had to accomodate, rather than one of the big teams. If United were in the same boat in 2000 (the year subsequent to us winning the proper treble) then I'm sure they'd have stuck us straight in at the group stage

Hope you're having a good time, btw
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123