Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Not Guilty

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    he was found NOT GUILTY in the court of law so get the fuck over it!!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Retired
    Can he now 'claim' his money back, the money he needed to spent to fight his innocence?

(dont think the family can affort that , but just curious how that works)

Off-topic replies will be removed! this is the The Drawing Room not the Lounge.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-14-2005 at 07:14 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    I dont think so... unless he sues back?

I dont really think we can comment on whether or not the jury made the right decision because we weren't in the court-room. All we have to go on is the media, which can be really biased. For example, people here think he is either guilty or not depending on what channel they watch their news on (2 main ones in Aus, makes it easier).

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    59% of australians said he is not guilty those who did the poll

I just think the media is full of manipulation

yes the guy is wiered and has a few problems but no not a pedofile.. I think people just going by way strange and queer person he is rather then go by the true facts..

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    the fact that he was aquitted on everything suggests that he's guilty. he definately did give alcohol to minors for instance, but was found not guilty
    That’s ridiculous. Someone who was found not guilty on ten counts means that they were in fact guilty?
    he was found not guilty of a charge he definately was guilty of. meaning the prosecution were soft on him. how many other charges was he really guilty but let off for.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi

That’s ridiculous. Someone who was found not guilty on ten counts means that they were in fact guilty?
    he was found not guilty of a charge he definately was guilty of. meaning the prosecution were soft on him. how many other charges was he really guilty but let off for.
    The charge was giving alcohol to minor so that he could molest them. They couldn't prove that he gave it to them for that purpose.

Him giving them alcohol wasn't the issue.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    him giving them alcohol was one of the options the judge gave them (according to the bbc this morning)

But How can anyone of you sit here and say "well he's guilty of this"...or "its ridiculous he got of..." or whatever.

How many of those saying stuff like this were jurors in the case? or lawyers of the case? In other words - How many of you have seen the evidence presented? How many of you know anything about it?

The guy was found "not guilty" - this means there isnt enough evidence for anyone to prove he is guilty, so until you can back up your allegations, dont speak!
    <insert signature here>

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vivitron15
    him giving them alcohol was one of the options the judge gave them (according to the bbc this morning)
    Well, I don't think giving a minor alcohol if they are lawfully in your own home is an offence in the UK provided they are of a certain age - 12 I think, and even younger if it's your own child or if the child's parents are present. I really don't know about the US.

As I understand it, the lesser charge that you speak of would have been administering alcohol but not molesting the child. This doesn't preclude intent of molestation and is presumably why they didn't convict since they couldn't be sure.

As to the rest ... all we do is discuss hear'say and news reports. Mostly I can never back up my assertions with hard fact 'cos googling is such a chore, it's just my opinion.
    Last edited by manker; 06-14-2005 at 11:31 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    In a sense, Tom Sneddon succeeded regardless of Michael Jackson beeing acquitted, as the responses of some here illustrates.

He will forever be labeled as the guy who might be a pedophile.

I don't know if he did it or not (see, I'm doubtful myself), but beeing acquitted certainly doesn't clean his name.

Atleast it illustrates the power some people have in their posession over others.

If he reallt is innocent he should atleast sue back, and not do as the case is now to move on and forget about the case.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over

What evidence do you have to support that to say it with such certainty?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast