Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vin Diesel Cast As Agent 47

Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}

good choise?

they only picked him to attracked more people when it comes out in cinema

It's all about the money
    cant beat the high rise society...they all believe we all live a media - based lifestyle...but the sad part is that most of us do...their father's are subway their mothers are wal-mart...the media controls their minds that anything they put in front of them is beleived to be true..no questions asked... i am not one of them... i say we destroy the mainstream...and let us think for ourseleves and give us the right to the truth back... they think we will like vin for because he is such a jock and did he very good in the previous films he made ... i dont think so.... he should just stop...

MPAA'S AIM: to make crap movies so we dont download them...well it worked for the son of the mask.

so in conclusion VD sucks ass and the movie makers only trust major stars and not the great talent of the underdogs.
    Pfft....
    You think like hittler...
    just don't watch the movie and you'll be right,
    your such a pessimist i don't see you making any suggestions on who should play the part...
    as for the MPAA...
    how narrow minded are you?
    1.MPAA don't control the quality of movies and if they did don't you think the people that fund the movies would know that they ain't going to make much from the movie and not make it?
    2.The son of the mask is just another sequal that went wrong...
    3.Think about the percentage of lame people who will spend money and go watch the movie only because "Vin Desel" stars in it...
    its an easy way to get more people to go and watch the movie... producers don't just pick big names for nothing.

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    acting the part shouldnt be a problem, this could be a younger version of 47, when he was all beefed up. the voice is what will throw it tho, 47 is icy cold in a quiet calculated way. vin has that but his voice chops in pitches of low. that pic wasnt half bad tho, damn good way to compare

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Vin Diesel has the attitude and "star power" for the perfect Agent 47. However, I think that Billy Zane has the better look. Plus, Vin Diesel has a darker complexion than Agent 47.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by EzioB
    Vin Diesel has the attitude and "star power" for the perfect Agent 47. However, I think that Billy Zane has the better look. Plus, Vin Diesel has a darker complexion than Agent 47.
    Lets do a mikeal jacson on him.

I dunno why you guys are saying, agent 47 is skinny. In a suit you cant really see, its like a Ned Flanders effect

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    i must agree, diesel is too ripped, but you cant see under the uit, and agent 47 looks like hes old too. diesel i think is too young, and he'll have to be a bit paler.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123