Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: I agree

Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Is this a joke, was a post deleted because the person said they didn't like a movie.
    Nope, as I understood, the posters posts was all removed as
    t'was about spammin to get invites.
    Spoiler: Show

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    Retired
    Is this a joke, was a post deleted because the person said they didn't like a movie.
    It was removed because it didnt add anything to the discussion. Saying a movie sucks (in caps if I remember correct) without giving a reason is imo a useless reply.

so are we now gonna talk bout every post I removed in the past?
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-18-2005 at 06:31 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Afronaut
    Nope, as I understood, the posters posts was all removed as
    t'was about spammin to get invites.
    I meant the Busyman thing.

Like I said I don't agree with the whole invites thing anyway. If people know each other, fine do it in private. But invite swapping is just plain wrong and I am sure it will get the forum into bother. It is putting other people at risk to suit our own ends.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    It was removed because it didnt add anything to the discussion. Saying a movie sucks (in caps if I remember correct) without giving a reason is imo a useless reply.

Not me mate, I have no issue with you about that. I think you are a decent chap who does his best. The fact that I may not agree with you all the time is neither here nor there, that's just a matter of opinions.

However, as I have said often in the past, in my opinion censorship is wrong. Tho' I can see it is sometimes necessary. That is why things should be left alone, unless there is a reason to remove them. It is therefore up to the censor to justify what they do, not the poster.

I say again, a simple "deleted by IKE" is all it would take to satsify me. Not a PM. That way if I take issue with the decision I can contact you and we can discuss things like adults.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    Retired
    I've asked in the TC if there is a way we can let members see a deletion notice when only their post is removed. If I enable it now you can also see the deletion notice when someone elses post is removed which I think isn't needed for members to see.

I'm not saying if its possible we will enable this, because all team members need to agree on this before we enable such option for members
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-18-2005 at 06:57 PM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    I've asked in the TC if there is a way we can let members see a deletion notice when only their post is removed. If I enable it now you can also see the deletion notice when someone elses post is removed which I think isn't needed for members to see.

I'm not saying if its possible we will enable this, because all team members need to agree on this before we enable such option for members
    Thanks for that.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Ok this is getting ridiculous.

It wasn't in caps. I don't post that way.

Second off, it's a fucking opinion. WhoTF knows what reasons I said it was a bad movie.

This IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! (oops ALL CAPS)

It is not your job to say my opinion is a usless reply...especially in a thread about the movie ffs.

Then to top it off, the reply magically disappears. The good thing is everytime there is a deletion like that..we all really should know which mod to PM 'cause no other mods do this in such an inconsistent and tyrannical manner. (Good Ole Deletion IKE)

That much is CaptainObvious and I'm done with it. There isn't anything you can say whatsoever as a comeback that will be of note.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-18-2005 at 07:10 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

it's a fucking opinion. WhoTF knows what reasons I said it was a bad movie.
    It was your opinion yes, but dont you understand it's a bit useless if you dont tell us WHY you think its a bad movie?

Would you like it if everyone only posted things like 'nice movie' / 'didnt like it' / 'hated it'

If you start a thread in the movies section about a film you wanna talk about/discuss that movie not see posts like that.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-18-2005 at 07:23 PM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #79

It was your opinion yes, but dont you understand it's a bit useless if you dont tell us WHY you think its a bad movie?
    It's cool man. I'll try to adhere to your WHY format in the future and look forward to your future deletions of said non-adherence. I doubt you remember if I did post a reason tbh (seeing that you didn't remember the deletion and why would you among all the other mass deletions).

Logical as always.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #80

Would you like it if everyone only posted things like 'nice movie' / 'didnt like it' / 'hated it'

If you start a thread in the movies section about a film you wanna talk about/discuss that movie not see posts like that.
    Missed your edit....

The thing is I wouldn't micro-manage it to this degree.

I know there will be a post here and there like that and most of the time another member will call those posts into question and the reason will come out anyway. Run-On

It wouldn't be my job to ensure this unless it gets out-of-hand.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast