Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any chance you could stop..........

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    However, this exquisite example of femininity works for the Inland Revenue and absolutely detests me because I complained about her attitude in the middle of last year. Now I need her help so I'm even paying ... ah well.

J.D. Weatherspoons FTW
    You do know that the Inland Revenue doesn't exist any more and that even when they did you were not supposed to pay their operatives directly.
    of course it still exists - I send them some documania just yesterday.

Anyway, altho' I offered, we went halfsies
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You do know that the Inland Revenue doesn't exist any more and that even when they did you were not supposed to pay their operatives directly.

You may have sent doculations.

However they stopped to be existing on 1st Avril.

Both IR and Customs were discombobulated and a new thing was made into being existing forthwith.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i like having the miscellaneous crap thrown in here

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi

Both IR and Customs were discombobulated and a new thing was made into being existing forthwith.

You'll be telling me that they've merged with the VAT next. If they do I hope they send some form of doculence out to inform people, should that ever be the case.

I would be expressing some rodulation here but I don't seriously think you went for that
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25

You'll be telling me that they've merged with the VAT next. If they do I hope they send some form of doculence out to inform people, should that ever be the case.

I would be expressing some rodulation here but I don't seriously think you went for that

How would I expect a bank clerk to be aware of the esoteric aspect of the taxation of stuff.

Would that the bar stewards had merged, but no, a whole new department. All of the evils of both added together. To form a whole, more synergistically evil than the sum of it's parts.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi

How would I expect a bank clerk to be aware of the esoteric aspect of the taxation of stuff.

Would that the bar stewards had merged, but no, a whole new department. All of the evils of both added together. To form a whole, more synergistically evil than the sum of it's parts.

Only practical difference is the letterheads that I've seen thus far - but that's what they want you to think

Btw, chickz dig rodding with a rod skillz.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Chikz Dig Heavy Metal

What's the chances of that well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123