Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic NES USB Controller??

Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    ya but i think he goes to fleamarkets and picks up junky ones and mods them, i kinda wanted a new product.. although this may be my only option

Why the fuck do you think that? Theres nothing to susgest he does. Or just buy the kit that is on that website and find your own NES controller and do it yourself.

2. Games   -   #12
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    ya but i think he goes to fleamarkets and picks up junky ones and mods them, i kinda wanted a new product.. although this may be my only option

Why the fuck do you think that? Theres nothing to susgest he does. Or just buy the kit that is on that website and find your own NES controller and do it yourself.

from website:

Controllers are in used condition and may have scratches, fading, or dents from normal usage wear.

PS I am going to buy one from there Mr. Cranky
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

3. Games   -   #13

from website:

Controllers are in used condition and may have scratches, fading, or dents from normal usage wear.

Still im at a loss? Where does it say:

We go down to the flee market, pay $1 a controller add the USB thing and sell them.

Me, Mr Cranky? You must be Mr IDon'tKnowHowToUseGoogle. Someone gave you this website and you said you had already found it, yet now you decide to order from it, not when you first found it, cause you really did

4. Games   -   #14
    slim150's Avatar Poster

from website:

Still im at a loss? Where does it say:

We go down to the flee market, pay $1 a controller add the USB thing and sell them.

Me, Mr Cranky? You must be Mr IDon'tKnowHowToUseGoogle. Someone gave you this website and you said you had already found it, yet now you decide to order from it, not when you first found it, cause you really did

Deduce Watson, Deduce!
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

5. Games   -   #15
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Your not going to find many "new" news controllers since they would be 20 years old! That doesn't mean they won't work, because im sure he tests them, but he cant do anything about cosmetic faults.

6. Games   -   #16
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    i take it u meant nes controllers but you surely can find new ones for like 50$ LOL
    but i say go to ur local used video game store get a good looking controller and make ur own if not i will sell mine to you for like 10$ mines perfect as all my stuff are

7. Games   -   #17
    n18's Avatar Death God
    14 year old with a NES, woah! Narly!

8. Games   -   #18
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    UPDATE:

My nes usb controller arrived from that store. It is a used one but is in very good condition for such an old controller. It works very nicely. No software needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12