Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Months

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Get used to it?

Never had a girlfriend who didn't try with the mind games, at least on occasion. Not sure if it's possible for the guy to win - I'm also not sure if I'd want to, there is no prize and the effort some women put in is unbelievable.

Much better to ignore it by telling her that if she explicitly says what she wants you to do, then you'll do it. Otherwise it's likely that if she persists in dropping insanely subtle hints, her wishes will remain unfulfilled. Seems to work okay but the games never truly cease altogether.

OHhhhhhh I seeeee.... rather than saying.....I like choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable) smile...nudge....hint.... they should just say....Oi, get yer wallet out and buy me choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable or not) NOW!

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf.
    I duno, Sara. I've never had a materialistic girlfriend who hints at me to get my wallet out so that I can buy her stuff. Can't be arsed with those sorts. If there's a thread about that then I'll gladly defer to someone who has experience with this kind of woman.

I was talking about more esoteric things like spending more/less time together, pointing a relationship in a different direction, talking about the future, moving in together. Fluffy things that I (and lots of blokes) either run a mile from or aren't that interested in. If a woman wants to talk to me about such a topic then I prefer a frank, open discussion rather than a complex cat and mouse mind game where she tries to cadjole me into doing what she wants without actually telling me what, precisely, it is.

Is that okay.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    manker youve had them all havent you? I understand what your saying, just talk rather then having a one sided relationship. Sadly it will never happen my case, or in your most likly.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    manker youve had them all havent you?
    Not yet

Talking is always a bonus, it's even better when you can get them to say what they actually mean. You seem to like this one so just keep trying - that's all I did. Still haven't properly worked her out but I've no desire to stop trying.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #14
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    4 Months of being with her, and still getting mind fuck. AHAHHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Lad,count your blessings...in a few years,you'll be grateful for any kind of fuck,you can get.

Peace bd

5. Lounge   -   #15
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    manker youve had them all havent you?
    Not yet

Talking is always a bonus, it's even better when you can get them to say what they actually mean. You seem to like this one so just keep trying - that's all I did. Still haven't properly worked her out but I've no desire to stop trying.
    Your right, I love her, and hove no desire in quiting. I havent talked to her since, we got in argument yesturday.

Lad,count your blessings...in a few years,you'll be grateful for any kind of fuck,you can get.

Peace bd
    Hahah, your probly right. Im not really looking for that from her, cuase i truly like her. both the sex and her, i just enjoy her company.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Not yet

Your right, I love her, and hove no desire in quiting. I havent talked to her since, we got in argument yesturday.

Peace bd
    Hahah, your probly right. Im not really looking for that from her, cuase i truly like her. both the sex and her, i just enjoy her company.
    Ah, love and lust a catch 22...for sho'.
    I wish you the best of luck.

Peace bd

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I think women learn from a early age to play the manipulation game,they practice on their daddies,when the outright "I want" does not work,they play the drop the hints game,as they mature they perfect the art,lets face it guys,we will never "understand" women we just have to learn to comprimise,basicly I take the anything for an easy life route

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara

OHhhhhhh I seeeee.... rather than saying.....I like choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable) smile...nudge....hint.... they should just say....Oi, get yer wallet out and buy me choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable or not) NOW!

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf.
    I duno, Sara. I've never had a materialistic girlfriend who hints at me to get my wallet out so that I can buy her stuff. Can't be arsed with those sorts. If there's a thread about that then I'll gladly defer to someone who has experience with this kind of woman.

I was talking about more esoteric things like spending more/less time together, pointing a relationship in a different direction, talking about the future, moving in together. Fluffy things that I (and lots of blokes) either run a mile from or aren't that interested in. If a woman wants to talk to me about such a topic then I prefer a frank, open discussion rather than a complex cat and mouse mind game where she tries to cadjole me into doing what she wants without actually telling me what, precisely, it is.

Is that okay.

Okie dokie mankie....from straight talking girl to straight talking bloke okay?

Mind games are only fun if both play by the same rules. Personally I get all confused by subtlety and prefer the between the eyes approach.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hi, RGX. How the devil are you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12