Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: the canuk's ea sig

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    I thought the Holocaust was a myth

Wtf ur kidding me right?

how could possibly say that
    Many educated people believe the Holocaust,was a myth...there are numerous web sites dedicated to this absurd "myth".

It's a shame.

Peace bd

2. Lounge   -   #32
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Is it not a North American Aboriginal sign aswell ? I know he's not using it in that concept but ?

Yep it is : http://www.locksley.com/6696/swastick.htm
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-21-2005 at 01:23 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Did you know that Elie Wiesel is actually in that picture?

That's Elie Wiesel, the author of the really famous novel, Night.

That's a really rare photo to take. Elie while he was actually in the concentration camp.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie

Wtf ur kidding me right?

how could possibly say that
    Many educated people believe the Holocaust,was a myth...there are numerous web sites dedicated to this absurd "myth".

It's a shame.

Peace bd
    WoW

isnt that just complete ignorance?

* The "myth" of the Holocaust was created solely for the financial benefit of Israel

Holocaust denial often asserts that the sole reason that the "Holocaust hoax" has been promulgated was that it created a financial windfall for the State of Israel. Deborah Lipstadt provides this information in "Denying the Holocaust":

"Israeli officials detailed their claims against Germany in their communique of March 1951 to the Four Powers, and this document became the official basis for the reparations agreement. It contained an explanation of Israel's means of calculating the size of the reparations claim. In the communique Israeli officials explained that Nazi persecution had stimulated 'a second Jewish exodus' of close to five hundred thousand. Based on the size of this exodus, Israel determined the amount of the reparations it would request:

The government of Israel is not in a position to obtain and present a complete statement of all Jewish property taken or looted by the Germans, and said to total more than $6 thousand million. It can only compute its claim on the basis of total expenditures already made and the expenditure still needed for the integration of Jewish immigrants from Nazi-dominated countries. The number of these immigrants is estimated at some 500,000, which means a total expenditure of $1.5 thousand million.

It seems hardly necessary to point out that since the money the state received by based on the cost of resettling survivors, had Israel wanted to increase the amount of reparations it obtained from Germany it would have been in its interest to argue that fewer than six million had been killed and that more had managed to flee to Israel." (Lipstadt, 57)
    http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/...er-faq-21.html
    unbielivable
    Last edited by jaigandhi5; 06-21-2005 at 01:23 AM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie

It's a shame.

Peace bd
    WoW

isnt that just complete ignorance?

* The "myth" of the Holocaust was created solely for the financial benefit of Israel

Holocaust denial often asserts that the sole reason that the "Holocaust hoax" has been promulgated was that it created a financial windfall for the State of Israel. Deborah Lipstadt provides this information in "Denying the Holocaust":

"Israeli officials detailed their claims against Germany in their communique of March 1951 to the Four Powers, and this document became the official basis for the reparations agreement. It contained an explanation of Israel's means of calculating the size of the reparations claim. In the communique Israeli officials explained that Nazi persecution had stimulated 'a second Jewish exodus' of close to five hundred thousand. Based on the size of this exodus, Israel determined the amount of the reparations it would request:

The government of Israel is not in a position to obtain and present a complete statement of all Jewish property taken or looted by the Germans, and said to total more than $6 thousand million. It can only compute its claim on the basis of total expenditures already made and the expenditure still needed for the integration of Jewish immigrants from Nazi-dominated countries. The number of these immigrants is estimated at some 500,000, which means a total expenditure of $1.5 thousand million.

It seems hardly necessary to point out that since the money the state received by based on the cost of resettling survivors, had Israel wanted to increase the amount of reparations it obtained from Germany it would have been in its interest to argue that fewer than six million had been killed and that more had managed to flee to Israel." (Lipstadt, 57)
    http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/...er-faq-21.html
    unbielivable

Short answer...Yes.

Peace bd

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Woha, ive been out all afternoon, whats going on??

Zero, its not like i support nazism, i hate nazis, i hate all serious racists. Im just saying that i realy dont like EA thats all, and it means nothing more than thad

@jaigandhi5: Ive got my grade 10 history exam on wensday
    Last edited by Smith; 06-21-2005 at 01:57 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk

Read the thread. If you still keep it in your sig then you're an insensitive idiot.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Read the thread. If you still keep it in your sig then you're an insensitive idiot.
    Im not removing it .

9. Lounge   -   #39
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. All posts, comments and opinions are those of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the site and its administrators. This forum, its administrators, and moderators reserve the right to request alteration or deletion of any post in whole or in part. Offensive posts may be deleted.

it up to the moderators.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Im not removing it .
    Even tho' several people have said that it's offensive to them.

Far be it from me to extrapolate from this isolated incident, but no wonder your peers think you're an arse.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast