Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best emule client

emule or emule plus it's the bests....

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I've used the Shareaza client, it sucks. Months and months and zero downloads on the donkey network. I'm looking @ morphXT now.
    thanks to y'all!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    yeah same here, shareaza sucks. lots of hits on the searches, no downloads.
    back to emule for rare files, azureus and limewire pro for common files (way faster!)

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    avijan
    the best client i can reccomend of its Overnet 0.52 its a SPEED DEAMON

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I prefer standard emule because it tends to get patched against security holes earlier than the derivatives.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Share Guy
    uhmm... lsd mod is widely considered as a leecher mod

i use morphxt, zzul has some nice releaser features, but i dont think its a good mod to start with for beginners

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    eran_b_a
    hi
    I look information about takamine or katamine exe file that make
    the e-mule id high and downloading faster

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    1baller
    thanks

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    If you are lowid then a different version of emule will not help. You have to correct your firewall or network configuration.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    i use emule 0.46c for a while and I think is the best, but if you want more option get MorphXT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12