Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: black and white anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Shemp

Nero Burning ROM is a popular CD and DVD authoring program for Microsoft Windows and Linux by Nero AG, formerly Ahead Software.

The program's name is intended to be a play on words. Recording CDs and DVDs is often known as "burning", and the infamous Roman Emperor Nero is said to have played his fiddle as Rome burned. This pun is more obvious in the original German as the German name for Rome is Rom.

Since version 6, Nero has been bundled with many other sub-applications such as Nero Wave Editor (for editing audio files), Nero Image Drive (for mounting virtual CDs), Nero BackItUp and Nero Recode.

Nero works with a number of CD-image formats, including the ISO 9660 standard and its proprietary NRG file format.

A Linux port of the application (NeroLINUX) was announced as a free "upgrade" from the Microsoft Windows version in March 2005. The application replicates every feature of the Windows version, and uses the GTK graphical toolkit.

Nero software is available in multiple variations. The most common are the OEM suites, which are bundled with most CD and DVD recorders. Nero also sells a full-featured version.

Version 6.6.0.13 of Nero Burning ROM introduced support for LightScribe.

See also InCD.

Source
    umm muchspl was being sarcastic dude, if anyone, he's the master of burning and encoding....but the post should be good for other n00bs that ask
    So when you say "other n00bs" you're stating that this muchspl chap is a "n00b" just that he is a master of burning?

That's cool.

How's that hook taste?

On-topic: I played Black & White a few times. Could never get into it. It was like a cross between Populus and a Tamagotchi (sp?).
    Last edited by Fake Shemp; 07-07-2005 at 01:07 PM.
    That's right... who's laughing now... who's laughing *now*?

2. Games   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    once i download Mafia from kazaa and it turn out to be Black and white

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user

Did you change your graphics settings?
    That's right... who's laughing now... who's laughing *now*?

4. Games   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ahh i didnt play it, i deleted right away

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #15
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989

CD RIPS hardly ever work. And you probably wont be able to find that. Just get the image files.

But i must agree, grab the images, i doubt they will be that much bigger and you'll get alot more from the images (sound, speech, movies)

So what do you classify as working? Being able to see something on the screen and move the mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user

Did you change your graphics settings?
    He meant the Game Mafia, was really the Game Black and White, which this topic is about.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 07-07-2005 at 04:39 PM.

6. Games   -   #16

But i must agree, grab the images, i doubt they will be that much bigger and you'll get alot more from the images (sound, speech, movies)

So what do you classify as working? Being able to see something on the screen and move the mouse?
    CD RIPS work perfectly fine when they are released, other wise they would be nuked, like PC ISO releases. They follow the same rules as a PC ISO release, must have a working crack or be pre cracked and so on. Most of the time its the full game but used a massive ammount of compression and a few sound bytes and end credit movies removed.

It's just when you download stuff from Kazaa and it corrupt while downloading and don't work.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 07-07-2005 at 07:58 PM.

7. Games   -   #17
    dont you have to pay for kazaa lite? i thought u did..hmmm...im still looking for a cd rip and i have an ISO at the moment just would like a cd rip cause it doesnt take as long to dl. yeah im lazy

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by AnArChY
    dont you have to pay for kazaa lite? i thought u did..hmmm...im still looking for a cd rip and i have an ISO at the moment just would like a cd rip cause it doesnt take as long to dl. yeah im lazy

Never Pay For Filesharing! Kazaa Lite is free.

If you have the ISO why are you not using it?

9. Games   -   #19
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh

CD RIPS work perfectly fine when they are released, other wise they would be nuked, like PC ISO releases. They follow the same rules as a PC ISO release, must have a working crack or be pre cracked and so on. Most of the time its the full game but used a massive ammount of compression and a few sound bytes and end credit movies removed.

It's just when you download stuff from Kazaa and it corrupt while downloading and don't work.
    Ooh. Now I understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12