Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yet another baby killing/injuring due to games..

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by RioDeLeo
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Are you replying to his sig. I think you must be since this thread isn't about the Middle East. I don't follow your thinking about decorum.

I doubt you've read much on here if you think Cpt_Aztard maintains decorum and that there is a prevalence of anti-Islamic bias.

In fact, I think you just made it up.
    Yes, l've noticed your welcomes on here to newcomers. Do your best boyo, l eat people like you for breakfast.
    personally i don't see how a person who eats people can take the moral high ground.

go isreal!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Yes, l've noticed your welcomes on here to newcomers. Do your best boyo, l eat people like you for breakfast.
    But....When applied to a system possessing a length R at which solutions in a variable r change character (such as the gravitational field of a sphere as r runs from the interior to the exterior), the symbols

r_>=max(r,R)
    r_<=min(r,R)

are sometimes used.

Therefore, eating people is a poor choice of a diet. Eat more fruits.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yay! Billy's back

===

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    just don't know how people can't spot sarcasm when they see it (manker is possibly the biggest dumbass alive always trying to criticize my every post).
    Spotting sarcasm has always been a big failing of mine but I do appreciate irony.

Thanks for that.
    Last edited by manker; 07-11-2005 at 08:43 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    But....When applied to a system possessing a length R at which solutions in a variable r change character (such as the gravitational field of a sphere as r runs from the interior to the exterior), the symbols

r_>=max(r,R)
    r_<=min(r,R)

are sometimes used.

Therefore, eating people is a poor choice of a diet. Eat more fruits.
    That's a distinct bias towards homosexuals, right there.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Words fail me so I'm gonna have to resort to basic's,some dumb cunt murdered one of his kids and seriously injured the other one and no fucker noticed,I thought we had people in this country who checked on the well being of children,when mine were born we had a midwife visiting quite frequently to check on the kids,what the fuck is this world coming to,its obvious the prat couldn't cope and how a mother would leave her kids downstairs with this freak mystifies me

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Yay! Billy's back

===

just don't know how people can't spot sarcasm when they see it (manker is possibly the biggest dumbass alive always trying to criticize my every post).
    Spotting sarcasm has always been a big failing of mine but I do appreciate irony.

Thanks for that.

I see you have yet another identity.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Words fail me so I'm gonna have to resort to basic's,some dumb cunt murdered one of his kids and seriously injured the other one and no fucker noticed,I thought we had people in this country who checked on the well being of children,when mine were born we had a midwife visiting quite frequently to check on the kids,what the fuck is this world coming to,its obvious the prat couldn't cope and how a mother would leave her kids downstairs with this freak mystifies me
    How often did you check the midwife?

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    yup it sure is peat, just don't know how people can't spot sarcasm when they see it (manker is possibly the biggest dumbass alive always trying to criticize my every post).

as for anti-islamic and pro-israeli, umm no i dont think so. FST is pretty unbiased except for those few ignorant ones...

That coming from someone who find it impossible to capitise words at the beginning of a sentance and post's usually contain LOLZZZ and nothing more.

Manker is for from the "biggest dumbass alive" but i'd put you forward as a front runner.

Infact what constatutes being a dumbass, because according to you it's someone who criticizes you. In which case im pretty sure you would be the only non-dumbass on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_rtrd
    [sarcasm]

First the stabbing, then this, and now the terrorist bombings. England all of a sudden became a much worst place to live in than America . Seriously, wtf is wrong with people these days?
    [/sarcasm]
    Two events that you read about on your American website suddenly makes England, a much worse place than the hell hole called America. Last time i looked our sociaty wasn't based arround violence and a president who's IQ level is less than the number of fingers on his right hand (Thats 4 for you American's not 5).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123