Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comming soon to Msgplus!: Tabbed Conversations

tabs on plus ng never really worked for me, always crashed msn for me, i like the idea of plus having this feature, i alway have about 5 conversation open at a time, i welcome this new feature,

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmacsl
    tabs on plus ng never really worked for me, always crashed msn for me, i like the idea of plus having this feature, i alway have about 5 conversation open at a time, i welcome this new feature,
    Same for me. The tabbed browsing in stuffplugin was not appealiong and sometimes my msn crashed.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    I should be excited for this - But Trillian & Gaim have had this feature for a while now*

*Sorry for the Firefox complex
    Yes, he speaks the truth.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I had it for a while with the StuffPlug but didn't like it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    I should be excited for this - But Trillian & Gaim have had this feature for a while now*

*Sorry for the Firefox complex
    Yes, too bad gaim doesnt support cam and file sending, otherwise I'd never use teh msn.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    i have tried them all, gaim, trillian, and loads other in my time, and i always come back to my good old msn, well maybe not that good, or they would have they feture in them already

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume

Yes, too bad gaim doesnt support cam and file sending, otherwise I'd never use teh msn.
    Trillian does though.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    trillian's doesn't support cam. it only supports video conference, and i can never get it to work. u can send files with trillian though

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    trillian's doesn't support cam. it only supports video conference, and i can never get it to work. u can send files with trillian though
    Do you mean Cam as in WebCam?

Its in the upper left hand corner, it says "Video Chat" and has a picture of a WebCam. It works just fine, I have done this recently. You must be using CAM in some sort of other meaning, or some acronym.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    Do you mean Cam as in WebCam?

Its in the upper left hand corner, it says "Video Chat" and has a picture of a WebCam. It works just fine, I have done this recently. You must be using CAM in some sort of other meaning, or some acronym.
    msn messenger has a Webcam option to view each other's webcams. that's the most commonly used feature cuz there's no audio. trillian can't do that. i can only do video conferencing with audio. look in the faq section on ceruleanstudios.com. i checked, and i did wat they told me to, and video just doesn't work!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12