Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our search function sux

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I might as well have gone outside and said this to the brick wall for all the good it did. No, I'm not exactly sure on the title, but if it's wrong, it's not by much. I am on the other hand 100% sure that the word "power" is in the title. So, if the search function works fine, where's the thread?

yo

2. Lounge   -   #12
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I might as well have gone outside and said this to the brick wall for all the good it did. No, I'm not exactly sure on the title, but if it's wrong, it's not by much. I am on the other hand 100% sure that the word "power" is in the title. So, if the search function works fine, where's the thread?
    Like everyone else in this thread has said: The search function works fine.

Most likely your mind is playing tricks on you and you thought you saw this thread but it doesn't actually exist. Interesting to note that Hobbes made a thread about "What power do you want?" and the last person to post in it was 15%. That's probably where your delusions stemmed from.

Every thread I've ever made is findable via the search function as are of those of my former username of Withcheese (and there is a lot of them). Are you trying to tell us that the search function randomly selects a member and randomly will not find one of his/her topics?

Stop being silly. Silly.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 07-15-2005 at 08:06 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It works fine and dandy, https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...6&page=1&pp=10 found in about 30 seconds.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420

Most likely your mind is playing tricks on you and you thought you saw this thread but it doesn't actually exist. Interesting to note that Hobbes made a thread about "What power do you want?" and the last person to post in it was 15%. That's probably where your delusions stemmed from.

Every thread I've ever made is findable via the search function as are of those of my former username of Withcheese (and there is a lot of them). Are you trying to tell us that the search function randomly selects a member and randomly will not find one of his/her topics?

Stop being silly. Silly.
    It's pointless attempting to discuss anything with you. No matter how civil I remain, you just continuously berate people in threads, insist that you're right and never wrong, and toss around mildly insulting comments. I have come to the conclusion that you will never serve me any purpose on this board. I've never had to use it but...welcome to my ignore list.
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-15-2005 at 09:09 AM.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Stop being silly. Silly.
    It's pointless attempting to discuss anything with you. No matter how civil I remain, you just continuously berate people in threads, insist that you're right and never wrong, and toss around mildly insulting comments. I have come to the conclusion that you will never serve me any purpose on this board. I've had to use it but...welcome to my ignore list.

That's usually because I am right most of the time. Take the acronym argument you flounced out of the other day, I proved you so very wrong there and you didn't even have the courage to admit you were mistaken. On this topic I am right yet again and everyone knows it but you, but nevermind if you want to act like a child that is your business.

So it would seem you are also guilty of the crimes that you accuse me of.

I do berate some people I guess. But only the stupid, obnoxious ones. Bye bye silly.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 07-15-2005 at 09:16 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poor Fake Shemp. He'll never get to 20 posts.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Retired
    it's strange that Fake Shemp and you post with the same IP....
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-15-2005 at 09:19 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}

Not really if you consider they are both my accounts.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}

omfg!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder

omfg!

Well, it's either that or the mole people are stealing my 'width.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast