Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Futurama Direct-to-video

david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    what a shame. now, don't get me wrong, i love the simpsons, but i have to say i think this show's better.

and this show has nothing to do with the simpsons. the jokes are different, the characters are COMPLETELY different (okay, maybe bender and homer have their similarities), the settings is different, and the drawing style is completely different, and futurama has computer effects.

people can be dumbasses.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    it is really a copy of the simpsons. its a comedy show and it has the same style of artwork. yes i know that the simpsons all have yellow skin but the formation of the eyes, face and hands are the same. but the setting is different and the humor is not an exact copy. its also set in the future so most of the scenes are different

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    VreebieZ
    But the time frame is also different. And I won't complain watching MORE simpsons.
    Family guy <=> American Dad also.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    tut tut simpsons rule !

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I cannot see any Futurama/The Simpsons on tv(only in german wich I don't understand enough to get the jokes) ,but I have 30 futurama episodes on a dvd ,and I love them. " I gotta practice my stabbin' " & " Kill all humans " are my favourite quotes.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Morbo > Kent Brockman
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Wow, simpsons is teh gay rite about now. Ever since the last couple of seasons it's gone down hill like a fuckin rocket. If you actually like the eps from 2002-2005 than i really really feel sorry for you. Yes you have your opinion, use it, but you'll still be a moron following main stream tv.

Futurama had a lot of potential and was 50 times more funnier w/ better material than what Simpsons has rite about now or for the past 3 years to be exact.

If people can for some reason, even comprehend, comparing Family Guy to the Simpsons, that would literally be like comparing a gold brick to a piece of shit (respectively), it just ain't gonna happen buddy. If you can shit gold bricks, than go make your own show, if not, lay off the crack and stop watching Simpsons. They really gotta cancel it soon, it's going nowhere.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    Morbo > Kent Brockman
    agreed.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 10-11-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Wow, simpsons is teh gay rite about now. Ever since the last couple of seasons it's gone down hill like a fuckin rocket. If you actually like the eps from 2002-2005 than i really really feel sorry for you. Yes you have your opinion, use it, but you'll still be a moron following main stream tv.

Futurama had a lot of potential and was 50 times more funnier w/ better material than what Simpsons has rite about now or for the past 3 years to be
    exact.
    The simpsons has been funner then ever,more if you ask me.Futurama is funny but it gos The simpsons then Futurama.main stream tv? Did not know you had some underground on some hidden channel.That comment means notheing from a slipknot fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12